Or at least put them in cryrosuspension. :D

JT265
07-22-03, 06:33 PM
WOW!

1st, I have no idea how to run it, now I have to empty it? :D

Well, um, otay. ;)

WickerBill
07-22-03, 07:53 PM
And fix your email address so I don't get a bounced message to you every single time RaceChic sends you a PM... over... and over... and over.. and over...

RaceChic
07-22-03, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by WickerBill
And fix your email address so I don't get a bounced message to you every single time RaceChic sends you a PM... over... and over... and over.. and over...

You are getting my PMs that I send to JT265? :confused:

JT265
07-22-03, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by RaceChic

Sure hope that there are photos!!!! :D

Just kidding!!!!

And, um, boss, I am trying to change my email (there should be a "1" after brentex) but it keeps kicking me off and being rude to me.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry! :gomer:

lisa
07-22-03, 10:08 PM
My PMs made it. It was the three email addys I had to go through to get them to stop bouncing back. :laugh: :rofl: :D

paper
07-22-03, 10:15 PM
and take a shower truck boy,, I just had to empty my PMs also, are we rich yet jt? paper

JT265
07-22-03, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by paper
and take a shower truck boy,, I just had to empty my PMs also, are we rich yet jt? paper

You better get back here, they say that the check is in the mail!

(where have I heard THAT before?)

RaceChic
07-22-03, 10:40 PM

Yeah baby!!!!!! :D

WickerBill
07-23-03, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by RaceChic

Did I say that? Huh-uh. :P

When your PM box is full, and someone tries to PM you, the forum software sends you an email saying "Your PM box is full! Racechic is trying to send you a PM!" Of course, it comes from the default email address, wickerbill@offcamber.net, so when the person can't get email properly, they bounce back to me. And bounce. And bounce. And bounce.

:P

chop456
07-23-03, 06:41 AM
Did I say that? Huh-uh. :P

When your PM box is full, and someone tries to PM you, the forum software sends you an email saying "Your PM box is full! Racechic is trying to send you a PM!" Of course, it comes from the default email address, wickerbill@offcamber.net, so when the person can't get email properly, they bounce back to me. And bounce. And bounce. And bounce.

:P

I propose a surcharge. :D

mello
07-23-03, 07:11 AM
It is amazing what pm's can cause.

JT265
07-23-03, 08:21 AM
Hey Boss! I'm happy to report that I fixed the problem!

Does this mean they can't call me ilLIturATt now? :gomer:

and Mello, that pM'S is nasty, ain't it?:D

paper
07-23-03, 08:27 AM
are we rich yet JT? the family wants to know .. paper

JT265
07-23-03, 08:32 AM
are we rich yet JT? the family wants to know .. paper

In the mail, son. In the mail.

'Course, the corallaries speak to beautiful colors and something about oral hygiene.

But we're close. :D

WickerBill
07-23-03, 09:13 AM
Uh, ahem. I've been informed via email that I'm being "downright bitchy" in this thread.

My apologies to all who have been offended or harmed in any way by my bitchiness. I didn't know I had it in me!

Sorry. Sorry! Sorry.

RaceChic
07-23-03, 09:45 AM
You were informed that?
B abe I n T otal C ontrol of H erself/Himself!!!!! :D

Warlock!
07-23-03, 10:09 AM
I've been informed via email that I'm being "downright bitchy" in this thread.
Eff 'em! It's your house... you're the one that's gotta take out the garbage and do the laundry. I'd say you tell that person to bring me some beer for your troubles! That'll teach 'em! ;)

Warlock!

fourrunner
07-23-03, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by JT265
In the mail, son. In the mail.

'Course, the corallaries speak to beautiful colors and something about oral hygiene.

But we're close. :D

With my Customers, When they say the Checks in the Mail, they actually mean it!!

Hope you have the same luck as I do!!

Good Luck JT!!!:) ;) :thumbup:

JT265
07-23-03, 11:52 PM
Thank you Four!!!!

'Course, with the freakin' "news" stations broadcasting the forward guidance released by CART yesterday ever 1/2 hour, I got some mighty big 'splainin' to do over the next couple of days.

And truth to the rumor that Baghdad "Freak" Nation was in Toronto today???

Oh, and Boss, I gotta side with Warlock on the bitchy issue.

(I confess that I looked twice to make sure that it WASN'T Laguna that responded tho') :D