PDA

View Full Version : For those of us that won't see the Road America race...

krunch
07-21-03, 08:57 PM
Would it be possible for CART to make available a copy of the race for sale to those unable to see it live?

CART has built up quite a loyal bunch of international fans,and I'm willing to bet that RA is one of their most popular races.

Or would approaching HDNET be the way to go or (heaven forbid) would one of the lucky few who get the race televised be prepared to make a copy available to the rest of us?

IMHO Road America is one of THE great open-wheeled events each year and I'm very bummed out at the thought of missing it!

Barton
07-21-03, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by krunch
Would it be possible for CART to make available a copy of the race for sale to those unable to see it live?

CART has built up quite a loyal bunch of international fans,and I'm willing to bet that RA is one of their most popular races.

Or would approaching HDNET be the way to go or (heaven forbid) would one of the lucky few who get the race televised be prepared to make a copy available to the rest of us?

IMHO Road America is one of THE great open-wheeled events each year and I'm very bummed out at the thought of missing it!

I emailed CART asking basically if they would make tapes available... here is there response:

Hello,
Thank you for taking time to contact www.ChampCarWorldSeries.com. Only the Network that has Broadcasting Rights for the race can make copies of the race for sale, you will have to contact the network of the race you are looking for and ask your request there. Thank you.

For Road America, CART.com plans to have the race for free, for all fans to view the Monday after the race. Enjoy!
Feedback@CART.com