PDA

View Full Version : Think of this picture.....

Peter Venkman
07-21-03, 03:42 PM
AJFour and Sarah, in happy matrimony, and then breeding....

Think of that someday, on the track.

mapguy
07-21-03, 04:14 PM
There's a visual I was not looking forward too just before dinner.

Napoleon
07-21-03, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Peter Venkman
. . . and then breeding.... on the track.

Lets see if I have you right, are you saying that they will literally breed "on the track" (and if so will their spotters be radioing each of them "still there, still there) or do you mean that the product of their union will end up racing on the track.

DaveL
07-21-03, 04:39 PM
The offspring would be so slow it would be going backwards.

rabbit
07-23-03, 12:16 AM
Visual deleted.

Bleck. :saywhat:

RaceChic
07-23-03, 10:05 AM
Running to the bathroom to pray to the porcelain God!!! :cry:

DjDrOmusic
07-24-03, 06:39 PM
This is one I'd actually like to see a comment from Silva about!!:D :rofl: :rofl:

JT265
07-24-03, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by DjDrOmusic
This is one I'd actually like to see a comment from Silva about!!:D :rofl: :rofl:

>>>So would I<<<

How come?

>>>Just because<<<

That's so weak!!! Because why? Because Silva is a thoughtful and litterate poster that enriches a thread with his insights and professional approach to a topic???

>>> I gotta go. I have to hurl now.<<<

THAT'S RICH!!!! Why in God's name would you have to "hurl" while we are in the middle of a thought-provoking thread?????

Besides, how do you know that you have to hurl, when in fact you may just have gas from a hastily eaten tenderloin or something of that nature?????????

>>> Please, man. Please leave me alone. I don't feel well, I really just need to go. And BTW, I tried a pig's ass one time at the request of a good friend who shall remain nameless, and it was the most disgusting thing I have ever had!!! Truth is, I believe my indigestion is the direct result of entering into an internet discussion with you Sil.<<<

WHAT!!!! Tenderloins disgusting!!!!! That's rediculous!!!!!(<-Gooberforum spelling-ed.) And as far as truth is concerned, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!

Why, just last night at dinner, I was telling Roger and TG that the CARTISAN Lemmings were having a field day with Roger's statement that the IRL will race in Canada. TG giggled, and Roger asked him to pass the wine.

Now, when you think back, everything I have posted on these forums has turned out to be correct. When CART fails, TG and Roger will pick up the profitable CART events, and all of you people that have hurled insults at TG and Roger will have to eat your words, because you know that all of you will watch the new IRL oval, road and street series, er, um, leaque.

>>>> Ok. I'm outta here. Have fun, man of many internet nicks.<<<<

HOW WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rather than respond to my contention that all of you Cartisans WILL watch Roger and TG's series when we expand into road racing, you choose to bring up the fact that I have more internet accounts than AJ has chins.

FOR SHAME!!!!! Why, no less a personage than Turn 13, do it again, Dan somethingoranother, Go Fast and wipe out, or, um, Tokyo Rose himself told me just the other night at the Flag Room that I was entitled to post under as many different names as I had internet accounts!!!! Roger and TG certainly enjoy an evening spent in my company while I articulate my views on what they have to do to bury CART, er, um, Unite as one series.

YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!! I haven't revealed the latest plans for world domination and transaxle attenuators!!!!

GET!!!!

BACK!!!!

HERE!!!!

:cry:

Peter Venkman
07-24-03, 10:17 PM
JT265,

I hope you write for a living.

It would be a shame to waste that talent.

trubritz
07-24-03, 10:20 PM
Well if Sarah gets loose on the track as usual, would Fore be able to file for divorce?

JT265
07-25-03, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Peter Venkman
JT265,

I hope you write for a living.

It would be a shame to waste that talent.

Well, um, shucks and Thank you! :D

I don't write, actually, I just call up memories from the '60's to help my muse, being as that decade was very very very good to me.

;)

JT265
07-25-03, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by trubritz
Well if Sarah gets loose on the track as usual, would Fore be able to file for divorce?

TB, it occurrs to me that the "loose" condition would be the reasons cited as to why Fore! would have to marry her in the 1st place. :D

pchall
07-25-03, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by JT265
TB, it occurrs to me that the "loose" condition would be the reasons cited as to why Fore! would have to marry her in the 1st place. :D

Sarah's engineer said she was "tight' at Nashville. Must be talking about a different condition... ;)

JT265
07-25-03, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by pchall
Sarah's engineer said she was "tight' at Nashville. Must be talking about a different condition... ;)

Not really PC. You know how those "conditions" work,

A fifth of Thunderbird = "tight", and just like a ChampCar, too "tight" all of a sudden becomes bad "loose", kinda snaps around on ya.

Strange how life imitates the physics of a thoroughbred race car, dontcha think? :D

Peter Venkman
07-25-03, 07:28 PM
"I just call up memories from the '60's to help my muse, being as that decade was very very very good to me."

As it was for me.

I drove fast, dangerous race cars on skinny tires, and I actually fit in them and survived them.