PDA

View Full Version : I hate my step son

Napoleon
07-19-03, 07:40 AM
OK, not really.

He is taking a two week or so trip with his dad to Germany starting towards the end of the month. Last night he was putting on his new Michael Schumacher cap he bought at the Cleveland GP and tells me "I wonder if I can get Michael to sign this?"

Of course I reply "huh?"

Kid: "Yes, at Hockenheim."

Nap: "Your going to Hockenheim for the race?"

Kid: "No, my dad was making reservations for a leg of our trip and he found he could not get hotel rooms in the area, and found out that Hockenheim was near by and was having an F-1 race."

Nap: "Did he get tickets"

Kid: "Not for the race since there is nowhere to stay, but we do have tickets to qualifying. I wonder if Micheal will sign the hat?"

Of course I tossed the kid out of the house ;)

Cam
07-19-03, 08:09 AM
Will the hat be back in time so that we can have a ceremonial burning at M-O? :p

RaceChic
07-19-03, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Cam
Will the hat be back in time so that we can have a ceremonial burning at M-O? :p

Sorry Nappy, but........:laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

Napoleon
07-19-03, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Cam

You are talking about the hat and not the kid, right?

His mom would get POed at me if we tossed him into a fire.

JSR
07-19-03, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Napoleon
His mom would get POed at me if we tossed him into a fire. [/B]

:rofl:

Cam
07-19-03, 09:10 AM

Kids tend to squirm too much and generally make it difficult to toss them on a fire. So we can just sacrifice the cap if thats OK..... ;)

JT265
07-19-03, 09:11 AM
Cool trip Nap! Be sure to watch quals on TV, the little fella will be the one dressed in red, right?

OOPS! I bad! :D

Sean O'Gorman
07-19-03, 09:49 AM
Thats ok, you'll get the last laugh when he comes back from Germany and finds out hard it is to get an F1 driver's autograph at the track. :p

Ankf00
07-19-03, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by SOG35
Thats ok, you'll get the last laugh when he comes back from Germany and finds out hard it is to get an F1 driver's autograph at the track. :p
it's quite easy in mtl after the race ;)

Napoleon
07-19-03, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by SOG35

I have already busted his bubble on the likelyhood of getting an autograph. I told him "Ha, you'll be luckey if you even catch a glimps of him. It isn't a CART race."

cart7
07-20-03, 09:05 PM

No need to worry, if he actually gets close enough to get it signed, he'll be thrown to the ground and taken away to jail. Then Dad will be figuring the the European legal system to get his baby out. ;)

Napoleon
08-03-03, 09:02 AM
So my step son went to Friday practice and flew home on Saturday, getting home late last night. He was really impressed by the place.

Its odd sitting here in the USA watching the F1 race live from Germany while I look through the official program, which luckily is also in English.