PDA

View Full Version : EA Sports F1 2002.

mapguy
07-18-03, 07:20 AM
I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem I have with this game. After winning a race and crossing the finish line the car slows down and then I get plowed into by all the cars behind me. The firs time that it happened it was the pointy-chinned, dirty, cheating bastard so I thought that it was normal. Now it happens all the time.

chop456
07-18-03, 08:10 AM
Are you sure you're actually crossing the line and not just slowing down to wave to your pit crew about a hundred yards short? :D

Warlock!
07-18-03, 08:31 AM
I really don't remember. Been a while since I played it.

(Boy... that was worth a reply. Sorry, man.)

Warlock!

Dr. Corkski
07-18-03, 10:16 AM
I have the game but I am really of no help since I keep racing as Jacque$ Villeneuve and my car either breaks down or I crash out trying to race the Minardis. :D

TurboTodd
07-25-03, 12:47 PM
Haven't tried it, but you could edit this line in your .plr file in your SAVE folder.

No AI Control="0" // AI never has control over car (except autopit)

Change it to "1" and see how that works..

JT265
07-25-03, 01:03 PM
Mapper, being an old fart I have no idea about F1 2002, but try GPL, you will want to go to RA just to cyber-punch John Surtees in the mouth!

Bastard makes chin-boy look like Ralf! :flame: :rofl:

mapguy
07-25-03, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by JT265
Mapper, being an old fart I have no idea about F1 2002, but try GPL, you will want to go to RA just to cyber-punch John Surtees in the mouth!

Bastard makes chin-boy look like Ralf! :flame: :rofl:

Been there done that. I T-Bell-ed Surtees at Kyalami. I just went back and did a few laps in GPL after spending a lot of time of F1 2002. On my first hot lap at Silverstone I went into Copse and then discovered that the braking technology has come a long way since 1967!