PDA

View Full Version : OffCamber.Net Clothing Line

devilmaster
07-17-03, 02:52 PM
I wanted to give a heads up on whats happening with the clothing line.

As this is a small, but dedicated group of people on this website, we needs to keep things small, but at the same time, offer clothing to you so you may proudly pay to wear someone's else's business on your body. ;)

As we are starting small, only 2 items will be originally available. A T-shirt and ballcap.

the shirt will be white, 100% cotton with a small logo on the front breast, and a larger logo on the back.

The hat will have some sort of small checkered pattern on part of the brim, with an embroidered logo on the front for sure, and possibly an embroidered URL in small print on the back. I will show the logos that we will use. I hope to have samples perhaps pic'd or photoshopped to show what it will look like soon.

The shirts (if all goes according to plan and payment) should run in the range of 15-20 american per shirt or 20-25 canadian per shirt, without shipping. Hats prices are still being worked on, hope to have the answer soon.

We are working to have these ready for Mid-Ohio to bring with us. If not, they will be shipped to you by best means. Please understand that we are not putting up our own money on this (or very little of our own). If you wish to have a shirt or hat, payment will be asked for prior to delivery. We will work out payment arrangements at a later date.

Finally, here are some ideas what it might look like....

the front of the t-shirt will have a small logo over the left breast.
http://www.mnsi.net/~smicalef/ocfrontlogo.jpg

The back of the shirt will sport a full sized logo.
http://www.mnsi.net/~smicalef/ocback.gif

And the hat we are working on.... we hope to get this one, with the same back logo from the shirt, without the watermark and yellow instead of red in the name, to match the top of the forum page.

http://www.mnsi.net/~smicalef/3036634.jpg

If you are interested in one of these items, keep your eyes open, I hope to take orders real soon. PM me or catch me in chat if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Steve

devilmaster
07-17-03, 03:03 PM
p.s. I wanna thank those who have helped make this possibility of having clothing possible.

There are too many to mention, but you know who you all are. :thumbup:

Thanx again guys. :)
Steve

Dirty Sanchez
07-17-03, 03:09 PM
No OC thong for the ladies? Dang! :laugh:

devilmaster
07-17-03, 03:13 PM
One thing I forgot to mention...

If we can work it, we hope to perhaps have OC lanyards, if prices and numbers gel.

If you have any ideas for other swag you'd like to see if we sell enough, PM me or jump into chat and let me know.

Thanks again
Steve

racer2c
07-17-03, 03:27 PM
:thumbup: :)

Ankf00
07-17-03, 04:15 PM
official keg, official beer cooler, official coozie(?), official pitcher/pint glass set, official tap, official martini strainer, official shot glass... and um, i've run out of ideas.

RaceGrrl
07-17-03, 09:26 PM
I'll take a hat and a shirt, please. :thumbup:

pchall
07-17-03, 09:33 PM
I need a good cap. :)

RaceChic
07-17-03, 10:48 PM
One of each, please! :D

nz_climber
07-18-03, 12:34 AM
One of each here as well please :)

I think Rusty (kiwifan)will be keen too so we'll have to work something out

:)

DjDrOmusic
07-18-03, 04:01 AM
Can they be made in baby elephant size to fit smaller people like us Devilmaster???;) :)
3X would be nice!!:cool:

rocket
07-18-03, 04:50 AM
I'll stick with a hat or two. The regular shirts on me look like half shirts, and my buddah belly protrudes...sometimes I put glitter on it and turn on the strobe and dance around like a giant disco ball...:gomer: ...

WOW I hate those acid flashbacks:eek:

Did I say I'd take a hat?:D

flobee1kenobi
07-18-03, 07:25 AM
An OC Bubba would be nice!
:rofl:

RaceChic
07-18-03, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by flobee1kenobi
An OC Bubba would be nice!
:rofl:

:rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

cart7
07-18-03, 12:42 PM
Put me down for one of the first OC ascot's when they become available. :thumbup:

rabbit
07-18-03, 04:02 PM
Just curious, but why is the writing on the logo red?
Shouldn't it be yellow?:confused:

mello
07-18-03, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by rocket
I'll stick with a hat or two. The regular shirts on me look like half shirts, and my buddah belly protrudes...sometimes I put glitter on it and turn on the strobe and dance around like a giant disco ball...:gomer: ...

WOW I hate those acid flashbacks:eek:

Did I say I'd take a hat?:D

HAHAHAHAHAH love the Disco ball thing. Can you do that for us at MO?

devilmaster
07-18-03, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by rabbit
Just curious, but why is the writing on the logo red?
Shouldn't it be yellow?:confused:

The logo for the back, which was WB's original splash screen, was red in colour. After some discussion, we thought that with the shirt, the red would stick out the best on the logos used for the t-shirt.....

The hat will go with a goldish/yellow logo that matches the logo colour predominant on the website, as the hat is a dark colour...

Steve

chop456
07-18-03, 07:57 PM
I was going to get a lanyard, but I got one at RA today from a Jagermeister girl who was way, WAY better looking than Devilmaster.

I'm in for a shirt.

Extra starchy, like me.

Railbird
07-18-03, 08:34 PM
shirt for me.

RTKar
07-18-03, 08:47 PM
One of each...very cool...:thumbup:

RacinM3
07-19-03, 02:37 AM
Screw the ascots - I want an OC monacle!!

Seriously, though, I'd be down for a couple of shirts.

Napoleon
07-19-03, 08:16 AM
Shirt for me.

lone_groover
07-19-03, 10:38 AM
Tee and polo for me.

Hint: black can be so slimming. :)

devilmaster
07-19-03, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by chop456
I was going to get a lanyard, but I got one at RA today from a Jagermeister girl who was way, WAY better looking than Devilmaster.

Are you sure she was better looking??? Might have been the Jagermeister, ya know :D

Steve

manic mechanic
07-19-03, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Ankf00
official keg, official beer cooler, official coozie(?), official pitcher/pint glass set, official tap, official martini strainer, official shot glass... and um, i've run out of ideas.

...Official Margarita shaker:D

manic

nrc
07-19-03, 07:36 PM
I wonder if I can substitute an OC shirt in my bet with Brickman. :)

http://www.7thgear.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008459#000018

manic mechanic
07-19-03, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by nrc
I wonder if I can substitute an OC shirt in my bet with Brickman. :)

http://www.7thgear.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008459#000018

Why didn't you bet Brick that there would be sufficient cars, but that he WOULDN'T show up for an At The Track gathering at Fontana?

He made a "cameo" appearance(after the fact) last year, but that's the extent of his participation in 4+ years!

Knowing Brick, I think the OC shirt would suffice nicely. :p

manic