PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap, The New Logo is Too Busy...

HolyCrap
01-15-03, 11:23 AM
I was hoping for more. The complete oval logo is too busy to translate well to merchandise.

I think the basic change to the CART logo is OK though. I've always been a fan of clean, uncomplicated logos.

Overall, my first reaction is that I'm a little disappointed. At least it's not as bad as that goofy title that goes on forever....presented by...powered by....yap yap yap

Napoleon
01-15-03, 11:32 AM
I kind of like both. The past Fed Ex logo was kind of busy also. I like the plain old CART one. Reminds me of a 21st century version of the original logo.

cart7
01-15-03, 11:36 AM
I liked the old Cart with flag logo as well. Wish they could have incorporated it into the new logo. I went to the on-line store at Cart.com and the old stuff is now discontinued. No new stuff up yet.

IlliniRacer
01-15-03, 11:40 AM
I like the color scheme. However, I also think that overall the logo is too busy.

FortyOneFord
01-15-03, 02:47 PM
I like it. The C^RT logo has a nice retro-tech feel to it. The CWS logo is basically very clean, and the surrounding sponsor "oval" (looks like a burger) allows for future changes without changing the basic design.