PDA

View Full Version : Zandvoort Race Chat

pfc_m_drake
08-24-23, 08:54 PM
Join us for Sunday Race Chat!
Lights go out at 9am EDT, 8am CDT, 7am MDT, 6am PDT, Alaska, Hawaii, and other time zones do your own math.

https://meet.jit.si/offcamberdotnet

Look at it this way, what do you have better to do...sleep?
Hope to see you there!

TravelGal
08-25-23, 02:58 PM
join us for sunday race chat!
Lights go out at 9am edt, 8am cdt, 7am mdt, 6am pdt, alaska, hawaii, and other time zones do your own math.

https://meet.jit.si/offcamberdotnet

look at it this way, what do you have better to do...sleep?
Hope to see you there!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

devilmaster
08-26-23, 12:30 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nudgenudgenudgenudgenudgenudgenudgenudgenudgenudge nudgenudgenudgenudgenudgenudgenudge

devilmaster
08-26-23, 08:03 PM
Just a heads up, I went into another Jitsi chat room tonight.

So they have updated more again. IF you are the first person into the room, you have to log in using facebook or google. or wait until someone logs in and becomes the moderator.

Just so no-one is surprised tomorrow morning. I dont mind logging in and being the mod. Maybe we need to find our old bot cosworth... :cool:

swift
08-26-23, 09:45 PM
I will be popping in around 9am for this one! See everyone in the morning.

pfc_m_drake
08-27-23, 11:43 AM
Great chat today. Computer cases...retro DIY pc builds...evidently I'm Florida Man :confused::saywhat: and riced-out Pontiac Firebirds. Oh wait...was there a race??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

devilmaster
08-27-23, 07:46 PM
I feel bad swifty. :shakehead:

you got us started on the pc's as you were talking about what you got, and then me and pfc just completely go down the rabbit hole. (ok, i basically dragged him down the rabbit hole). and then I bogart'd the conversation. sorry about that. :(

swift
08-29-23, 11:53 PM
and riced-out Pontiac Firebirds.

That's riced-out Pontiac Sunfires, Mr. Florida :D

then me and pfc just completely go down the rabbit hole..:(
Hey don't sweat it! I was overdue for my post-Verstappen-nappin', and was barely awake to continue conversationing. It's all good. :)