PDA

View Full Version : last minute nashville chat...

devilmaster
08-06-23, 12:03 PM
green flag in 20 min.... from the time of this post

https://meet.jit.si/offcamberdotnet

swift
08-12-23, 02:36 AM
Caught most of the Nashville race on mobile, but missed the chat call :(

Decent race; wasn't a total clownshow like the previous 2 years'.

I will be watching the Saturday race @ the Brickyard, using a monthly subscription of TSN+. I doubt too many other people will be watching it, as the Saturday race got kicked to the lower-tier channels (USA Network, TSN+).

TedN
08-12-23, 07:52 AM
According to my cable TV listings, today's race is on TSN5. Fingers crossed.

pfc_m_drake
08-14-23, 06:50 PM
Caught most of the Nashville race on mobile, but missed the chat call :(

Decent race; wasn't a total clownshow like the previous 2 years'.

I will be watching the Saturday race @ the Brickyard, using a monthly subscription of TSN+. I doubt too many other people will be watching it, as the Saturday race got kicked to the lower-tier channels (USA Network, TSN+).Devilmaster and I were saying that we need to exchange contact info so that you/me/we can pop into these last minute chats and not have Offcamber be our only method of contacting each other. I'll shoot you a PM sometime...feel free to do likewise.

swift
08-26-23, 09:50 PM
According to my cable TV listings, today's race is on TSN5. Fingers crossed.

Yes, it was on regular TSN streams. Guess I grabbed the wrong streaming package! :gomer:

Devilmaster and I were saying that we need to exchange contact info so that you/me/we can pop into these last minute chats and not have Offcamber be our only method of contacting each other. I'll shoot you a PM sometime...feel free to do likewise.

Good idea; I've missed a few chats from not checking into OC (or not looking for the right thread).