PDA

View Full Version : Formula E crash in Rome

SteveH
07-16-23, 11:41 AM
No injuries!
https://imgur.com/a/pBpQX3R

Kiwifan
07-16-23, 04:10 PM
I've tried to watch Formula E but I just can't get past the horrible noise they make. I did see the crash on our news last night as our sports reporters tend to cherry pick Kiwis results overseas. Certainly glad nobody was seriously hurt as it looked pretty bad.

TravelGal
07-17-23, 02:17 PM
I've tried to watch Formula E but I just can't get past the horrible noise they make. I did see the crash on our news last night as our sports reporters tend to cherry pick Kiwis results overseas. Certainly glad nobody was seriously hurt as it looked pretty bad.

I couldn't get past the charging stations. It's been a couple of years and I'm seeing articles that Formula E is responsible for an increase in open wheel racing interest so I suppose I should give it another try but, geez, it just seemed so contrived, like another Formula series I watch. One is enough.

As to this, I'm afraid I laughed when the flagger was finally able to wave the yellow flag. It was almost like a white surrender flag. Not that I blamed whomever it was for ensuring their own safety. It just made me laugh.