06-03-23, 12:17 PM
6 am pacific, 9 am eastern...

all welcome, same as always: https://meet.jit.si/offcamberdotnet

pfc_m_drake
06-03-23, 02:26 PM
I'll be there!

swift
06-05-23, 12:51 AM
Another F1/IndyCar OC chat doubleheader Sunday!

Amusing commentary & hot-takes! Adequate racing!

:gomer:

devilmaster
06-05-23, 01:32 PM
can we add a pinball buying forum? :D

pfc_m_drake
06-05-23, 05:07 PM
Since the three of us decided that I'm the biggest IRL apologist, I must tell you that it came as great comfort to me that, after telling you two that while I'm not a Graham Rahal hater I just didn't think he was very good...upon watching my DVR of the 2nd half of the race I must confess that I smiled inwardly as I watched our boy Graham stuff it into the wall while the race was under yellow...all on his own. :D:laugh::rofl::saywhat::saywhat::thumbdown:

TravelGal
06-06-23, 12:17 PM
Since the three of us decided that I'm the biggest IRL apologist, I must tell you that it came as great comfort to me that, after telling you two that while I'm not a Graham Rahal hater I just didn't think he was very good...upon watching my DVR of the 2nd half of the race I must confess that I smiled inwardly as I watched our boy Graham stuff it into the wall while the race was under yellow...all on his own. :D:laugh::rofl::saywhat::saywhat::thumbdown:

:laugh::laugh: I haven't seen it yet so I'll watch for that. I've often said that I think he's a midpacker at best. Perhaps the nicest human being of the group but not way up there as a driver.

pfc_m_drake
06-06-23, 12:41 PM
:laugh::laugh: I haven't seen it yet so I'll watch for that. I've often said that I think he's a midpacker at best. Perhaps the nicest human being of the group but not way up there as a driver.Like I said in chat...I think everybody figured he was going to be a barn-burner he won his first IRL race with Newman/Haas in 2008, but it never came to be.

And by the way...what are you doing these days that you're so busy you don't have time to join us in chat anymore. Too cool to hang out with some CART street race losers...:eek::rofl::rofl:

TravelGal
06-06-23, 07:33 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Last weekend I was in Denver. Next race looks promising though. :thumbup: