PDA

View Full Version : Baku GP Chat Thred

pfc_m_drake
04-29-23, 10:09 AM
We should proably talk about this one...it's pretty early for some of you.

https://meet.jit.si/offcamberdotnet

Race Start 7am EDT

That's 6am CDT, 5am MDT, 4am Left Coast EDT.

Le me know...

pfc_m_drake
04-29-23, 10:10 AM
TravelGal texted me. She can’t make it for chat. She has an Indian Sheik friend who is also her business partner. They recently discovered a treasure trove o New-Old-Stock items from the former Ron Popeil Corporation (mostly Showtime Rotisseries and Electric Food Dehydrators, but rumors that there are a few Popeil Pocket Fishermans as well) that have been hidden away in a storage warehouse for many years.

TravelGal and the Sheik believe they can use the power of Today’s e-Commerce to liquidate this stock at a handsome profit (after all, Infomercials were always quaint even when they were ubiquitous) BUT, TG and the Sheik need to ascertain the total fair-market-value of these items so that they can determine if they want to make a serious play for this storage warehouse.

The auction for the warehouse is later in the day on Sunday, and they’ll be burning the midnight oil running all the numbers, so she won’t e able to join us for chat.

devilmaster
04-29-23, 10:16 AM
i'll be there....

pfc_m_drake
04-29-23, 05:03 PM
i'll be there....

I'll see you in the morning!

swift
04-29-23, 10:54 PM
I won't be making this round's morning chat.

If anyone's around Sunday afternoon, I'll be watching the Indy race @3PM EDT and checking for chat calls.

pfc_m_drake
04-29-23, 11:11 PM
I won't be making this round's morning chat.

If anyone's around Sunday afternoon, I'll be watching the Indy race @3PM EDT and checking for chat calls.If I'm around I'llpost a chat thread in the Open Wheel Racing forum.It will be the same jitsi link as above though...no need for a new one!

pfc_m_drake
04-30-23, 08:51 AM
In what is becoming a recurring theme: A great chat but a garbage race.
Next week is Miami...with a more favorable start time. Maybe we can get a certain someon to grace us with her presance...

TravelGal
04-30-23, 10:26 AM
In what is becoming a recurring theme: A great chat but a garbage race.
Next week is Miami...with a more favorable start time. Maybe we can get a certain someon to grace us with her presance...

The problem with that is that the excuses are much more interesting than my comments. :laugh:

devilmaster
04-30-23, 01:31 PM
someone nudge me at 1 pm mdt. I'll be napping in my chair.

pfc_m_drake
04-30-23, 03:08 PM
someone nudge me at 1 pm mdt. I'll be napping in my chair.

I'm 8 minutes late but I'll shoot you a text...