PDA

View Full Version : Morning practice

RaceGrrl
07-11-03, 11:05 AM
Holy crap! In the last few minutes of practice, PT put on slicks and went out on a damp track and did a lap that was four seconds quicker than the rest of the field. :thumbup:

WickerBill
07-11-03, 11:40 AM
Time to break out the WB cheer...

"Go everybody but Paul!"

KobySon
07-11-03, 11:41 AM
ha! wb - too much.

and green flag.

Kate
07-12-03, 07:44 AM
Then you must have been happier with First Qualifying -- Bruno made a perfect run and says he thinks he could have gone even faster if he'd had the time.

Amazing how much more cheerful he gets when he's actually doing well. On the other hand, Michel Jourdain Jr. continues to whine that PT has it in for him. He was the only one who saw PT blocking him yesterday. He needs to learn a new tune. Or better yet, just crank up his game.

JT265
07-12-03, 09:02 AM
Gotta agree Kate. Jourdain wasn't in the same area code as PT the entire session, but maybe he thinks his whine will play well in Peoria or sumpin.

Kate
07-13-03, 07:57 AM
He was very grouchy yesterday compared to PT and Bruno, who were hamming it up and seemed to be enjoying themselves. PT was being amazingly humble and really playing to the home town people yesterday, which was good to see.

Tags is going like a bat -- he really wants to get a podium this weekend and I think he can do it. I interviewed him Friday and he's wound up so tightly that it's amazing he can eat or sleep. (He's a very tough interview but I made him laugh at the end and he did give me a good interview considering how busy he was.)