PDA

View Full Version : USGP Chat call

pfc_m_drake
10-22-22, 11:03 AM
Race is on at a favorable time tomorrow. Green Flag/Lights out at 3pm EDT, 2PM CDT, 1PM MDT, Noon PDT.

https://meet.jit.si/offcamberdotnet

I'm not 100% certain of my schedule yet, but I SHOULD be there. Sadly our chat group Founding Father (e.g. Devilmaster) probably won't be able to join us since he's a major league workaholic.

Hope to see a few of you there!

devilmaster
10-22-22, 11:30 PM
(e.g. Devilmaster) probably won't be able to join us since he's a major league workaholic.

My lunch break (assuming i'm not so busy i get one) is 130ish pacific time so near the end of the race i think? i'll try to stop in and say hi.

swift
10-22-22, 11:34 PM
Not looking too good for me catching the race live tomorrow. If there's a small window of opportunity, I'll pop in to say hi.

pfc_m_drake
10-23-22, 10:01 AM
More than likely I'll hang out in chat during the race. If anyone shows, I'll see you then. If not, we'll catch you next time.:)

TravelGal
10-24-22, 05:11 PM
Sooo sorry to miss it but I got caught up in some work I had to finish. Not looking too good for next week either. :(

pfc_m_drake
10-24-22, 08:18 PM
That's ok. I'll post up for the next race also. If people can make it - great. If not...nothing lost, nothing gained.

racermike
10-25-22, 07:30 PM
I will try to join this weekend

pfc_m_drake
10-26-22, 05:03 AM
All are welcome! We certainly don't intend for it to be an exclusive club.