PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Will Power - Indycar 2022 Champion

Hard Driver
09-11-22, 08:10 PM
Power finally matured enough to use his talent and race smarter as well was faster this year.

Thought the season finale at Laguna was a really good race. Yea, yea, too many ads and at the wrong places. Here is the leader to the pits, on the side bar. Racing was good, passing, strategy calls all making it interesting.

RTKar
09-11-22, 09:24 PM
Power finally matured enough to use his talent and race smarter as well was faster this year.

Thought the season finale at Laguna was a really good race. Yea, yea, too many ads and at the wrong places. Here is the leader to the pits, on the side bar. Racing was good, passing, strategy calls all making it interesting.

Team Penske would have it no other way.

nissan gtp
09-12-22, 08:13 AM
It was a really good race, and a worthy champion. One of “our guys” from the old days.

TravelGal
09-13-22, 01:58 PM
It was a really good race, and a worthy champion. One of “our guys” from the old days.

Yep. Power was TravelGuy's favorite. I was so glad he won. I figuratively held my breath for the last third of the race, wondering if he would fall to fourth. Near the end I began to wonder if Felix Rosenqvist thought the better of trying to pass Power and decided to settle for fourth and not create any sort of incident either ontrack or later. Whatever the case, it was heartwarming to this "old days" gal to see Power's reaction and hear his thanks to the team, including his wife.