PDA

View Full Version : French GP Chat call

devilmaster
07-22-22, 11:02 PM
I'm home from work, and stuck in the house cause of Covid. (all good, basically a bad head cold feeling)

So sunday 9 am eastern, 6 am pacific.

https://meet.jit.si/offcamberdotnet

pfc_m_drake
07-23-22, 09:45 AM
I'm home from work, and stuck in the house cause of Covid. (all good, basically a bad head cold feeling) :(

Regarding chat...as it turns out I've been told we're taking a Yoga class from 9-10am EDT tomorrow. Awesome...I missed the finish of LeMans and now I miss part of the French GP and impromptu chat. :saywhat::thumbdown::thumbdown:

BUT

All is not lost. I will join you guys from my phone at ~10:05am tomorrow. We'll at least get to say hi for a bit.

ADDITIONALLY

If you're stuck holed-up today/tomorrow, IndyCar is actually doing a double-header from Iowa this weekend.

Saturday's Race is 4pm-6pm EDT
Sunday's Race is 3pm-6pm EDT

Both Races are on NBC. I'll pop into your chat link in the OP today and tomorrow in case anybody is interested in a little bit later start (peers across the country at TG)....OTHERWISE I'll catch up with you about halfway though tomorrow's F1 Race.

Get better soon my man!!!

swift
07-23-22, 01:20 PM
:thumbup:
Count me in for the weekend chat sessions. I'll pop into chat for this afternoon's Iowa race.

TravelGal
07-23-22, 02:14 PM
:(

Saturday's Race is 4pm-6pm EDT
Sunday's Race is 3pm-6pm EDT

Both Races are on NBC. I'll pop into your chat link in the OP today and tomorrow in case anybody is interested in a little bit later start (peers across the country at TG)....OTHERWISE I'll catch up with you about halfway though tomorrow's F1 Race.

Get better soon my man!!!

Yawn. It's finally cool here for a day so I might be otherwise engaged but thanks for the heads up.

pfc_m_drake
07-23-22, 02:54 PM
Yawn. It's finally cool here for a day so I might be otherwise engaged but thanks for the heads up.

What do you have better going on? You gotta check in on your 3-card Monte ring that you run on the corner of Hollywood and La Brea :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hope you're doing well! We'll catch you next time :D:)

pfc_m_drake
07-23-22, 05:25 PM
:thumbup:
Count me in for the weekend chat sessions. I'll pop into chat for this afternoon's Iowa race.

Awesome catching up with you this afternoon.
See you and DM tomorrow sometime during F1!

devilmaster
07-24-22, 11:39 AM
Woke up 5 minutes before the start of the race, and jumped into chat still half asleep.

Might have been in the other jitsi room I usually use for friends back home chat. It was really quiet. lol

Sorry swifty, heard you were in there and I wasn't.

On to the next one, hungaroring next weekend. I'm still round home next weekend.