PDA

View Full Version : Road America

TravelGal
06-13-22, 01:46 PM
Was it me or was this a fairly interesting race? I couldn't decide whether it was better than average or I was just so numbed from watching Baku that grass growing would have been exciting. In any case [spoiler alert]

................... I was glad for the winner because, try as I might, I just don't like Rossi.

opinionated ow
06-13-22, 05:40 PM
Was it me or was this a fairly interesting race? I couldn't decide whether it was better than average or I was just so numbed from watching Baku that grass growing would have been exciting. In any case [spoiler alert]

................... I was glad for the winner because, try as I might, I just don't like Rossi.

Anybody know if there's a free on demand catch up available in Canada? I was on the road from Syracuse NY to Toronto ON during the race so wasn't near a TV to see it.

On a different subject, it was a small field of cars (economy is definitely biting) but the supermodifieds at Oswego are epic.

pfc_m_drake
06-13-22, 09:26 PM

................... I was glad for the winner because, try as I might, I just don't like Rossi.It was definitely ok. A far cry from the CART days...but definitely ok.

I was also completely fine with the winner. FWIW. In my mind, Rossi proved that he was lolly-gagging, but now that he's got a new contract he's somehow reinvigorated. Swell...but you owe it to your current team to be trying your best week-in-and-week-out year after year. Obviously you're not doing that now...to me that makes you a loser...to others that makes you an awesome competitor.

YMMV.

swift
06-14-22, 12:20 AM
Anybody know if there's a free on demand catch up available in Canada?

Hey OOW, if you're still in Canada, you could inquire (via PM) if soMEone on an internet MEssage board could lend out their login credentials for sportsnet.ca to catch the road aMErica replay. ;)