PDA

View Full Version : ...a Dale Earnhardt Tribute Concert on Fox......

RTKar
07-10-03, 08:54 PM
:shakehead Get over it , he's dead!:shakehead

Ziggy
07-10-03, 08:58 PM
Nothing says Dale Earnhardt like a Gibson Les Paul? They are making them, somebody is buying them. They also have a King Richard Petty model.

How tacky

Ziggy

racer2c
07-10-03, 09:41 PM
But I did catch 15 seconds of Sheryl Crow singing her song 'If it Makes You Happy'.

Now that make perfect sense! :confused:

I guess that means if you want to decorate your SUV with a number 3 sticker adorned with wings and a silhouette sticker of the man himself than, "if it makes you happy". :saywhat:

Railbird
07-10-03, 09:47 PM
Teresa acts like a Nascar version of Col Tom Parker.

How long before they market a CD doctered up with the black 3 beating this generation's young guns?

YeeHa

Hink
07-10-03, 11:01 PM
Is Pink Floyd playing their entire last big album?

cart7
07-11-03, 06:19 AM
I surfed onto this last night by accident. :rolleyes: Some country singer twanging on and on about how we miss him with shots of ol DE on the jumbotrons in the background. Meanwhile, the fans are swaying back and forth sobbing, holding up 3 fingers and singing along. (Insert vomiting emoticon here.)

Had Jesus Christ gotten this much devotion, the whole world would be practicing Christianity. :shakehead

WickerBill
07-11-03, 07:27 AM
I think you've got the wrong Colonel, Railbird. I think they're turning Dale into Colonel Sanders. It's not about the man anymore, it's about how much chicken (or in this case, merchandise) his image can sell.

Sad, to me. I liked watching him race.

WB

chop456
07-11-03, 09:33 AM
I love listening to the Earnhardt fans at work bitch about J. Gordon punting people.

Dirty Sanchez
07-11-03, 10:13 AM
http://cartfanatics.com/forums/images/smilies/barf2.gif