PDA

View Full Version : WEC Bahrain

pfc_m_drake
11-06-21, 10:36 AM
Last week the #7 Toyota prevailed. Today they're going for the overall Championship. Nearly halfway trough the 8 hours the Toyotas run 1-2.

On a separate note: Thinkin back to this thread. (https://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?19394-To-the-marshals-on-here) There was just a close call for one of the Marshals under FCY (aka VSC in WEC terms). Hate seeing close calls like that - because unfortunately close calls sometimes become more than close.

In any event, looking forward to the second half of the race and crowning a champion.

devilmaster
11-06-21, 05:00 PM
There was just a close call for one of the Marshals under FCY (aka VSC in WEC terms). Hate seeing close calls like that - because unfortunately close calls sometimes become more than close.

I think I just saw a clip of it on twitter.... JFC. :irked::shakehead:

pfc_m_drake
11-07-21, 09:39 AM
I think I just saw a clip of it on twitter.... JFC. :irked::shakehead:
Yeah. What made it worse was that they went VSC to prevent jus such a thing from happening...and then it happens anyway.

In any event, Congratulations to Mike Conway, Kamui Kobayashi, and José María López on a great season (finally winning Le Mans and capturing back-to-back WEC titles)!