PDA

View Full Version : Sausage Whacked at Milwaukee

TRDfan
07-10-03, 10:18 AM
One of the beloved racing sausages got hit by a Pittsburgh Pirate last night at Miller Park.

This is just weird. When I first heard it on the local news this morning and didn't think I heard it right. I guess truth is stranger than fiction.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/brew/jul03/153981.asp

Napoleon
07-10-03, 10:22 AM
More proof that Pittsburgh is inhabited with low life (go Browns ;) )

rabbit
07-10-03, 11:47 AM
What Nappy said. :p

Seriously though, what a jerk.

chop456
07-10-03, 12:15 PM
Hitting a costumed girl with a baseball bat.:shakehead

That scumbag should be banned from MLB.

RaceGrrl
07-10-03, 12:15 PM
What a wienie. Hitting a girl with a baseball bat- couldn't he have just put a Crapwagon sticker on her?

Railbird
07-10-03, 12:19 PM
I saw the replay this morning on SportCenter, it would have been funnier than hell it it hadn't been real.

The sausages managed to escape with only scraped knees from what I heard. Of course I had no idea sausages had knees.

rabbit
07-10-03, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by chop456
Hitting a costumed girl with a baseball bat.:shakehead

That scumbag should be banned from MLB. Hey, it's not like he called his bookie and placed a bet on the bratwurst. That would be a truly evil thing to do.

RaceChic
07-10-03, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl
What a wienie. Hitting a girl with a baseball bat- couldn't he have just put a Crapwagon sticker on her?

Don't do that......that's vandalism. ;) :D ;) :p

devilmaster
07-10-03, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Railbird
I saw the replay this morning on SportCenter, it would have been funnier than hell it it hadn't been real.

The sausages managed to escape with only scraped knees from what I heard. Of course I had no idea sausages had knees.

knees, arse, nose and other assorted parts..... its all good once you grill it... ;)

Steve

Warlock!
07-10-03, 02:14 PM
Whew! From the title of this thread I thought someone had a hidden cam in my hotel room after I went to the Milwaukee race!

Warlock!

Railbird
07-10-03, 02:53 PM
I was just waiting for the "all clear" to launch into the "battin' around the sausage" jokes.

Thanks 'lock

racer2c
07-10-03, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Warlock!
Whew! From the title of this thread I thought someone had a hidden cam in my hotel room after I went to the Milwaukee race!

Warlock!

:rofl:

Turn7
07-10-03, 02:59 PM
He should have been lead off in cuffs for beating meat in front of 24000 people....its supposed to be a family atmoshphere for goodness sakes.