PDA

View Full Version : Paul Ricard

pfc_m_drake
06-20-21, 11:31 AM
Interesting race today. Great job both in strategy and execution by the Red Bull guys (team+drivers both). In the back of my mind I'm wondering if reliability might ultimately catch up with them. Regardless it's going to be super fun watching it ufold.

Mercedes seems committed to the 'Hamilton above all else' strategy. If they end up not winning either the Constructor's nor Driver's Championships when committed to that strategy, it could prove to be an interesting off-season.

SteveH
06-20-21, 12:02 PM
Hot take: BOT is gone from Mercedes. And he won’t care.

pfc_m_drake
06-20-21, 03:33 PM
Agreed!

WickerBill
06-20-21, 05:24 PM
Amazed how hard I find myself rooting for Hamilton, after years of wishing for "Anyone but Lewis". Something has always rubbed me wrong about the entire Red Bull org, from Helmut to Horner to Multi-21 to Pierre and Alex. And since I would very much appreciate all Schumacher records eclipsed by someone who is unquestionably a more fair driver (please, you're not going to argue this, are you?), I guess I'm suddenly rooting for Hamilton, maaan.

Which is WEIRD. I'm actually rooting for Ricciardo, but .... anyone but Max.

pfc_m_drake
06-20-21, 08:00 PM
Amazed how hard I find myself rooting for Hamilton, after years of wishing for "Anyone but Lewis". Something has always rubbed me wrong about the entire Red Bull org, from Helmut to Horner to Multi-21 to Pierre and Alex. And since I would very much appreciate all Schumacher records eclipsed by someone who is unquestionably a more fair driver (please, you're not going to argue this, are you?), I guess I'm suddenly rooting for Hamilton, maaan.

Which is WEIRD. I'm actually rooting for Ricciardo, but .... anyone but Max.I will agree with you about this point: Hamilton is a more fair driver than Schumacher .

Regards,
Jacques Villeneuve

TravelGal
06-22-21, 06:53 PM

From your mouth to God's ear. I could hardly believed he resigned the last time.

I will agree with you about this point: Hamilton is a more fair driver than Schumacher .

Regards,
Jacques Villeneuve

:rofl::rofl::rofl: