PDA

View Full Version : Abu Dhabi F1 race chat call...

devilmaster
12-12-20, 04:49 PM
We'll go with 8 am est, 5 am pst. Yeah, that works (maybe).

https://meet.jit.si/offcamberdotnet is the video chat link.

Once again, if using a desktop/laptop this works in a browser. If you're using mobile, you need to download the jitsi meet app, avail on both google play and apple app store.

pfc_m_drake
12-12-20, 05:12 PM
We'll go with 8 am est, 5 am pst. Yeah, that works (maybe).

https://meet.jit.si/offcamberdotnet is the video chat link.

Once again, if using a desktop/laptop this works in a browser. If you're using mobile, you need to download the jitsi meet app, avail on both google play and apple app store.I'll likely be riding, so I'll be audio-only, but I'll be there. See you tomorrow!

swift
12-12-20, 11:44 PM
I'm a "maybe" for this round's virtual meet-up; Will be a game-day decision for me.

WickerBill
12-13-20, 08:05 PM
That was an incredibly boring race.

The most exciting thing that happened was Fred driving his V10 Renault pre-race.

Kiwifan
12-14-20, 01:57 PM

The most exciting thing that happened was Fred driving his V10 Renault pre-race.

Yep, got up early, watched it, regretted it. I did enjoy Seb singing on the cool down lap though. :)

TravelGal
12-15-20, 02:43 PM

Yep, got up early, watched it, regretted it. I did enjoy Seb singing on the cool down lap though. :)

I did NOT get up early (5 AM, no thank you) and cheered my decision when I finally watched it later. zzzzzzz Not a thrilling send off for the off season, except for Max, of course. :) Rusty, if you're up, I hope you'll join the chats next year. Very low key but fun to say hi to different people.

pfc_m_drake
12-16-20, 06:58 PM
We had our usual good time in chat.
Big thanks to Steve (devilmaster) for putting this together this year. It was a blast!

We're rarely on-topic with the discussion. So even when the race is boring, chat is still a blast. Perhaps one of the only 'good' things about COVID is that the next season is just around the corner. Hopefully a few more of you can join us next year.