PDA

View Full Version : HAM POS

SteveH
12-01-20, 09:53 AM
Lewis Hamilton to miss Sakhir Grand Prix after testing positive for coronavirus (https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/01/motorsport/lewis-hamilton-coronavirus-uk-gbr-spt-intl/index.html)

According to Mercedes, Hamilton was tested three times last week, including at the Bahrain International Circuit on Sunday, where he won the Bahrain Grand Prix. He returned a negative result each time.

The 35-year-old Briton woke up on Monday morning with mild symptoms and was informed that a contact from before his arrival in Bahrain had tested positive. He took a further test and returned a positive result, which has been confirmed by a retest.

yikes

Paging Mr. Vandoorne, Stoffel Vandoorne, there's a call for you on line 1.

devilmaster
12-01-20, 09:55 AM
Damn. This could run through Mercedes and f1 like wildfire

WickerBill
12-01-20, 10:44 AM
I was surprised the broadcast didn't mention after the race he went over and fist-bumped or chicken-winged all his team without a mask. It could at least make a run through Mercedes...

Wish they'd put Stoffel in a Williams and Russel in the Merc.

SteveH
12-01-20, 11:34 AM

Being rumored so.

This weekend should be much more interesting now.

nissan gtp
12-01-20, 12:15 PM
I was surprised the broadcast didn't mention after the race he went over and fist-bumped or chicken-winged all his team without a mask. It could at least make a run through Mercedes...

yep, that would be epic.

opinionated ow
12-01-20, 05:42 PM
Hulk to finally get a podium? he's familiar with the Merc chassis, even if it was painted pink in his last outing.

POS means something totally different in Australian slang!

SteveH
12-01-20, 05:55 PM
:D

I think the meaning could be universal.

TravelGal
12-01-20, 09:54 PM
Hulk to finally get a podium? he's familiar with the Merc chassis, even if it was painted pink in his last outing.

POS means something totally different in Australian slang!

:D

I think the meaning could be universal.

First thing I wondered. Positive or p. o. s. Given he's not he always held in the greatest regard by everyone around here. :laugh::laugh:

devilmaster
12-02-20, 03:44 AM
George Russell gets the seat at Mercedes...

And Jack aitken gets the Williams

WickerBill
12-02-20, 12:03 PM
Poor Stoffel!