08-29-20, 03:02 PM
https://meet.jit.si/offcamberdotnet

pfc_m_drake
08-29-20, 03:29 PM
I figured you were working.
Be there shortly!

swift
08-29-20, 11:27 PM
Same bat-time, same bat-channel for Sunday? I could pop in for the pre-race.

devilmaster
08-30-20, 12:11 AM
Same bat-time, same bat-channel for Sunday? I could pop in for the pre-race.

:thumbup:

TravelGal
08-31-20, 03:13 PM
It's a good thing I wasn't in the chat. I nearly popped my cork. TWO races under yellow? Sato is still putting around but it's still yellow? WTF? Could have been a bodacious shoot out and we get JoeNew coasting to the win? Color me pizzzed.

pfc_m_drake
09-01-20, 05:38 PM
Problem is - you know us - since when do we talk about the race in chat :p
DM and I spent the last 30 minutes discussing the nuances of the Canadian Political System.

It was a good time...we missed you...you should come next time :cool:

devilmaster
09-02-20, 02:59 PM
Problem is - you know us - since when do we talk about the race in chat :p

Yeah! look at the thread title... I was so interested in the 2 races that I didn't even know they were in St. Louis, not Iowa. :rofl::gomer:

nrc
09-03-20, 03:33 AM
Yeah! look at the thread title... I was so interested in the 2 races that I didn't even know they were in St. Louis, not Iowa. :rofl::gomer:

That's funny. I thought I saw Gateway mentioned on the TV schedule and thought it was cool that the place is still around. I saw you talking Iowa and figured, "Who am I to argue?" We went to the CART race when they first opened up and I thought it was a neat little track.

I was going to ask when Chicago Motor Speedway is coming back but it looks like there's a Walmart there now.

devilmaster
09-03-20, 12:37 PM
That's funny.

Thx to pfc who walked me through this during the race.... Conversation went something like this:

dm: I don't remember CART ever being here... but the lap record is held by Zanardi.
pfc: Oh yeah, they raced there for a few years in the 90s...
dm: wow, my mind is failing. I always thought this track was a total gomerfest... Iowa. who knew.
pfc: ummm.... this is St. Louis.

opinionated ow
09-04-20, 07:57 AM
IRL going to Iowa was one of their few successes and one of the few things they've brought to the revitalised series that's been a bonus.

G.
09-08-20, 04:40 PM
I was going to ask when Chicago Motor Speedway is coming back but it looks like there's a Walmart there now.

It's moving to Fontana, I guess.

But with more banking.

https://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?19283-what-da-hell-Nascar-submits-plan-to-turn-fontana-into-a-high-bank-1-2-mile-oval