PDA

View Full Version : I'm laughing my ass off

EDwardo
08-31-19, 03:08 PM
I was checking the Sunday sports listings like I always do and found this highly amusing listing. NBC is showing the Indycar race Sunday and the cab race has been relegated to NBCSN.

Lux Interior
09-03-19, 12:09 PM
NASCAR races seem to much less well-attended these past few years. Boring product I would guess.

Dvdb
09-08-19, 02:31 PM
ALOT of empty seats at IMS this afternoon as I flipped by NBC

indyfan31
09-09-19, 10:02 AM
ALOT of empty seats at IMS this afternoon as I flipped by NBC

It's been a few weeks since I saw a NASCAR race but I was stunned to see the (relatively) tiny crowd.
I was actually wondering if it was weather related, or some wort of scheduling change.

opinionated ow
09-09-19, 07:13 PM
It's been a few weeks since I saw a NASCAR race but I was stunned to see the (relatively) tiny crowd.
I was actually wondering if it was weather related, or some wort of scheduling change.

that place holds a quarter or more of a million so even 80k will look like a ghost town

Lux Interior
09-11-19, 12:30 PM
NASCAR has been boring for several years.

jimclark
09-13-19, 01:26 PM
that place holds a quarter or more of a million so even 80k will look like a ghost town
There were completely empty stands and the front stretch didn't have anywhere near 80k butts in seats. I'd be willing to bet no more than 15-20k attended, at best.

NASCAR has been boring for several years.
Make that several decades......early to mid-80's were the last real good years. Down hill from then on...... :(