PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say hello to everyone

EDwardo
05-25-19, 09:50 PM
Sorry to say, I haven't visited here in a longtime. I just want to say hi to everyone. I'll visit more often!

Kiwifan
05-26-19, 05:26 AM
Welcome back. I?ve been MIA for some time too, had a lot of things going on the last couple of years but still kept an eye on things here.

nrc
05-26-19, 05:25 PM
Good to see you again. I know it gets a little quiet around here from time to time but we still have a good place for **** chat here and hopefully people will still stop in from time to time to escape the rising tide of Facespace noise.

WickerBill
05-27-19, 08:43 AM
What kind of chat, Richard??

Welcome back Ed :)

nrc
05-27-19, 10:15 PM
Ha. Leftovers from someone who was always dodging the language filter. I suppose we don't have much need of that **** these days.

TravelGal
06-04-19, 09:30 PM
Yes, welcome back. and to Kiwifan too. I wish a few more would pop in and comment a little more often. I really rely on youse guys. (A car question coming up, once I regain my equilibrium. Monaco is 9 hours ahead, just enough to make me really loopy on my first day back.)

devilmaster
06-04-19, 10:45 PM
Yes, welcome back. and to Kiwifan too. I wish a few more would pop in and comment a little more often. I really rely on youse guys. (A car question coming up, once I regain my equilibrium. Monaco is 9 hours ahead, just enough to make me really loopy on my first day back.)

welcome back. enjoyed the photos on facebook. The gang up above in the F1 forum were still wondering if you shoveled the food at the monaco gates... ;)