PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

opinionated ow
12-24-18, 09:55 AM
From Australia to the rest of my OC family: Merry Christmas! May you feel and know the love of God and the promise of the Christ child through this season and into the new year!
OGfxlGeNVmQ

indyfan31
12-24-18, 01:40 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! :)

TravelGal
12-24-18, 02:44 PM
Merry Christmas everyone. The Family Circus cartoon today has one of the little boys asking, "Can't we open some presents? It's already Christmas in Australia." My type of kid! Creative AND informed. LOL.

nrc
12-24-18, 03:33 PM
Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a great Holiday season. Our Christmas has been scattered over multiple days this year so it feels like we're working our way through the twelve days of Christmas. Better than trying to cram it all into one day but it's keeping us busy.

Lux Interior
12-25-18, 05:56 AM
Merry Christmas to all. Looking forward to another season of racing starting up next month!

WickerBill
12-25-18, 08:15 PM
Merry Christmas! This place is 16 years old this week. :)

TravelGal
12-26-18, 02:09 AM
Merry Christmas! This place is 16 years old this week. :)

You've come a long way, baby. [ok that's a quote, not harassment] You're even leading the OC Football pool!

Insomniac
12-29-18, 11:09 PM
Merry Christmas! Better late than never?

nrc
12-30-18, 03:20 PM
Never too late. Never too early. Everyone is tarting with a clean slate on Santa's naughty/nice list now so Merry Christmas!

And Happy New Year!

TRDfan
12-30-18, 10:36 PM
Happy New Years all!!!

So ready to put 2018 in the rear view mirror - it was a brutal one. 2019 is going to be much better.

I don't stop by as often as I used to, but I do swing by occasionally to see what's being discussed. Always good to
see some familiar "faces."

Barring any developments (which usually develop) I will be at the IMSA weekend at Road America, and possibly Indy Car Saturday.

And Happy 16th Birthday Off Camber!