PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Scoring After France

Lizzerd
07-07-03, 08:07 PM
I'm getting screwed! I had Ralf and Williams, for a total of 38 points. My two second tier drivers both had zero. I've been given two points for the race! I checked my season totals race by race, and did indeed have 175 after Europe, but I have 177 now but should have 211. WTF? Who do I contact?

rabbit, please help!

Dirty Sanchez
07-07-03, 08:30 PM
I had similar problems... I would expect Yahoo! to fix it sometime in the next week or year. :rolleyes:

btw, hope y'all don't mind me joining the fray over here. I needed some better competition than those cw.com losers :p

Lizzerd
07-07-03, 09:06 PM
Speaking for myself, Crapus, you are indeed welcome here as far as I'm concerned. I wish more Crappys would join us. I had a blast at Cleveland with you guys.

Now what do I do about this scoring thing?

chop456
07-07-03, 09:27 PM
So YOU'RE cMax. I was wondering who the smart ass was. :D

I've had Ralf for the last 2 races, but sucked it with the team strategy. Oh well, I'm still gaining on dirtyboy.

Warlock!
07-07-03, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Crapus
I needed some better competition than those cw.com losers :p
Yeah, Crapus... beating all of us over here would be like winning the three-legged race in the Special Olympics!

Warlock!

dirtyboy
07-08-03, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by chop456
Oh well, I'm still gaining on dirtyboy. You always hurt the ones you love :D

Fenster
07-08-03, 12:59 AM
Well... another week of complete and total crap for me. Of course, I was a believer that this Williams run of luck was just that... luck. Guess I was wrong. Now that I will most likely jump on the bandwagon for the GPGB, RS and JPM will both DNF. That's just the way it goes.

And by the way... they have also miscalculated my points for the last race. What kind of show are these boys running here?! This is no ESPN BMW Challenge, I will tell ya that.

--Fenster.

Cam
07-08-03, 07:54 AM
Hmmmm...... It calc'd mine right...... I guess the jump from 14th to 5th is only temporary?!?!? :cry:

Lizzerd
07-09-03, 01:30 PM
Cool. I contacted them and they corrected my score. Lizzerd Motorsports now P3.

Dirty Sanchez
07-11-03, 02:53 PM
My score was corrected as well... P4.

:jumpsonWilliamsbandwagon:

Barton
07-11-03, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Crapus
btw, hope y'all don't mind me joining the fray over here. I needed some better competition than those cw.com losers :p

Well garsh, I might be doing better if a certain somebody had been more exclamatory in their posting about the fantasy game... :rolleyes: ;) Thus, I missed the first race... but I've still got good picks left in the bag. I hope.

Would somebody be interested in filling me in on the OC Fantasy group info so I can wage my mediocre to poor selection skills against you all, too? ;)