PDA

View Full Version : Stoooopid People

mello
07-07-03, 05:53 PM
On my work this am there was a guy talking on his cell phone in a full size SUV. He came over into my lane and it was going to be a total head on if I didn't take the curb. In turn I now have a totally icky looking rim cause some jerk didn't pay attention that I have to pay to replace. I guess I should be happy that I had someplace to get out of his way cause it would have been ugly if I had not moved. I am just so p***sed about it though.

CARTNUT
07-07-03, 09:00 PM
God must love stupid people, he made so many.

:laugh:

'NUT:gomer:

RTKar
07-07-03, 11:02 PM
Damn guys in SUV's...glad to hear you're Ok Mel :)

Turn7
07-08-03, 08:41 AM
Wow, that is ironic.

Yesterday on my way to work...I was on the phone and some crazy lady totally over reacted when my SUV wandered slightly towards the line and she ended up curbing it.

What is wrong with these silly people not having faith in their fellow mans driving ability whereas the damage their own vehicles because of their parinoia?:p

cart7
07-08-03, 09:56 AM
After about 4-5 run-ins with cell phone users over the years, I've noticed it's the "drifting across lanes of traffics while completely oblivious to anyone else on the road" that has happened to me. It most regularly occurs at on-ramps onto highways. I've had guys or girls move from the entrance ramp across 3 lanes of traffic and nearly run into the side of me. Several blasts on the horn are usually necessary in order to get their attention.

RobGuru
07-08-03, 12:45 PM
Just remember... the wireless industry claims that use of wireless phones is no more distracting than other potential distractions on the road.

Just makes me want to say grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

nz_climber
07-08-03, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Turn7
Wow, that is ironic.

Yesterday on my way to work...I was on the phone and some crazy lady totally over reacted when my SUV wandered slightly towards the line and she ended up curbing it.

What is wrong with these silly people not having faith in their fellow mans driving ability whereas the damage their own vehicles because of their parinoia?:p

LOL :D :D

mello
07-08-03, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Turn7
Wow, that is ironic.

Does this mean you will split the cost of getting it fixed? :D

Turn7
07-08-03, 05:27 PM
WTF! Do you think I am stoopid or something? Certainly not.