PDA

View Full Version : College Basketball

Dvdb
03-13-18, 03:28 PM
Hey, I watched several college basketball games over the weekend, and I feel qualified enough to win the bracketchallenge this year. Dare to challenge me?

Poolhost

Pool name: offcamberbracketchallenge

WickerBill
03-14-18, 07:20 AM
I'm in - and right now I'm guaranteed to win.

Join up peoples!

Dvdb
03-14-18, 07:42 PM
You're odds of winning just went down by half. It is now a two horse race.

TravelGal
03-15-18, 02:07 AM
I made choices. Which means your odds of winning did not go down one bit. :)

WickerBill
03-15-18, 06:43 AM
I made choices. Which means your odds of winning did not go down one bit. :)

Hahaha. I don't know about that, I've only watched one team all season (Purdue).

TravelGal
03-15-18, 07:23 PM
Hahaha. I don't know about that, I've only watched one team all season (Purdue).

I'm on a roll now, baby. One point ahead. I'd better take a screen shot. Too bad I forgot to pick a tie break points number. Oh well. By the time we get to the final four, it probably won't matter.

TravelGal
03-16-18, 02:29 PM
Sic transit gloria. I see Insomniac is now ahead. Also that we have the same final four and winner. Ergo, for the record, I'll put my tie break points here. 168. Too high but go big or go home.

WickerBill
03-17-18, 08:22 AM
I hope I don't finish last, but I'm going to finish last.

At least I didn't pick VA to win it all like in my other pool.

SteveH
03-17-18, 10:23 AM
https://i.redd.it/iwdny7bj99m01.jpg

stroker
03-18-18, 09:27 PM
Just out of curiosity, what's the payout if you correctly predict every game in the tournament?

Insomniac
03-19-18, 11:54 AM
Just out of curiosity, what's the payout if you correctly predict every game in the tournament?

A few years ago Yahoo! offered up $1B for a perfect bracket.

Insomniac
03-25-18, 11:49 AM
Do I win no matter what?

TravelGal
04-03-18, 12:58 PM
Do I win no matter what?

YES! Way to go, Insomniac. Not only best bracket but within 1 point of final score. :thumbup::thumbup:

Overall, I was snoozing (watching other things and checking back). I'm a big 'Nova fan and enjoyed their game but would have liked to have had a closer contest.

Insomniac
04-05-18, 10:18 AM
YES! Way to go, Insomniac. Not only best bracket but within 1 point of final score. :thumbup::thumbup:

Overall, I was snoozing (watching other things and checking back). I'm a big 'Nova fan and enjoyed their game but would have liked to have had a closer contest.

The first 2 rounds did it for me. Being too busy to pay attention helps!