PDA

View Full Version : Marco

Gopeddle
04-24-17, 02:15 PM
I feel bad for the kid. He finally seems to be getting his act together under Herta's supervision and he can't buy a break.

TravelGal
04-24-17, 09:54 PM
I feel bad for the kid. He finally seems to be getting his act together under Herta's supervision and he can't buy a break.

He and Rahal the younger both seem to be decent guys with big names who can't win ****. I also feel sorry for them. Then there is poor Billy Power who is down the creek without a paddle this year. :shakehead:

nissan gtp
04-25-17, 06:54 PM
He and Rahal the younger both seem to be decent guys with big names who can't win ****. I also feel sorry for them. Then there is poor Billy Power who is down the creek without a paddle this year. :shakehead:

Graham: 4
Marco: 2

TravelGal
04-26-17, 01:10 PM
Graham: 4
Marco: 2

I had forgotten that Graham had won that many. Here's a question for the statisticians. How does that number of wins vs their number of years (number of race entries) in the series stack up against other drivers? I don't know if you could just look at points since the number awarded varied some of the years but that would be a very interesting comparison, nevertheless.

TKGAngel
04-26-17, 08:36 PM
I had forgotten that Graham had won that many. Here's a question for the statisticians. How does that number of wins vs their number of years (number of race entries) in the series stack up against other drivers? I don't know if you could just look at points since the number awarded varied some of the years but that would be a very interesting comparison, nevertheless.

This is a very basic comparison, but I used Wiki as my source for wins & starts

Marco: 2 wins / 169 starts
RHR: 14 wins / 153 starts

Graham: 4 wins / 129 starts
Power: 28 wins / 124 starts

gerhard911
04-26-17, 08:59 PM
WGAF? They are both whiny, entitled pricks. Exhibit #1 why the earl (or whatever the F they call themselves these days) needs to die. Exhibit #2 is the Fugly cars they foist on American race fans.

chop456
04-27-17, 01:14 AM
^ Werd.

Chief
04-27-17, 01:50 PM
LOL, what a great synopsis gerhard911 :laugh: