PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Atlantics

nrc
07-07-03, 12:11 AM
Great race. It's a shame Justus got taken out. Set your VCR to catch a replay if you missed it. If Valiante and Almendinger both moved up to CART next year it would be a major boost for CART.

Why is Rahal sticking with Comptech motors when everyone else has dumped them?

Dr. Corkski
07-07-03, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by nrc
If Valiante and Almendinger both moved up to CART next year it would be a major boost for CART.Now how can that be possible, especially since AJ has an American passport? Just how can any driver be any good if he isn't a Ricky Martin lookalike that has given rides to a "journalist" who knows Andy Hall?

Oh yeah, these two guys are fast. :gomer:

oddlycalm
07-08-03, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by nrc
Why is Rahal sticking with Comptech motors when everyone else has dumped them?

Exactly, but maybe not for long. They are bringing in last year's champ for a test at Mid-Ohio, and reading between the lines it is to find out whether they have a driver problem or a car problem. From what I can gleen from the watching the broadcasts, my question is the same as yours, what are they doing with Comptech motors.

If Patrick can pick up some trick during the test, great, but I don't expect her lap time to be off anyone's in the same car by much.

BTW, she did manage to pick a smart line and pick up several spots on the start. Nice move.

oc

mapguy
07-09-03, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Zhivago
Now how can that be possible, especially since AJ has an American passport? Just how can any driver be any good if he isn't a Ricky Martin lookalike that has given rides to a "journalist" who knows Andy Hall?

:rofl: :rofl: :thumbup:

Chaos
07-09-03, 08:16 PM
Don't give up all faith, RHR got a ride this year and he's American :)

As for Valiant (and all Canadian drivers for that matter), I hope another Canadian company steps up with the capital that will be lost once Players leaves...

pchall
07-09-03, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by oddlycalm

BTW, she did manage to pick a smart line and pick up several spots on the start. Nice move.

oc

She's done that several times this season. It's part of why I believe she really is a racer.

Railbird
07-11-03, 09:57 PM
That was a great race, Almendinger will be a great addition to the field.

DjDrOmusic
07-12-03, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Zhivago
Now how can that be possible, especially since AJ has an American passport? Just how can any driver be any good if he isn't a Ricky Martin lookalike that has given rides to a "journalist" who knows Andy Hall?

Let the reord show, I did not write this!! :rofl: :rofl: :thumbup: