Easy
03-23-17, 02:40 PM
FP1/FP2 tonight.

How slow and unreliable will Honda be?

A.) The slowest and most unreliable.
B.) The most unreliable and slowest.

opinionated ow
03-24-17, 06:05 AM
Extremely. I didn't watch it because I have to work for a living but nonetheless I'm told they still sound crap.

stroker
03-24-17, 11:52 AM
Sorry, Bernie was there for just a few too many years and I honestly don't give a crap any more... :(

mueber
03-24-17, 05:45 PM
I'm a long time McLaren fan,so looking on the bright sided, it could have been worse.

Insomniac
03-25-17, 02:19 PM
For those frustrated by the F1 site putting the most basic of information behind a paywall, the FIA site has more data:

http://www.fia.com/events/fia-formula-one-world-championship/season-2017/eventtiming-information-19

Insomniac
03-25-17, 02:34 PM
Season Predictions?

Top 5 WDC
Hamilton
Vettel
Raikkonen
Bottas
Ricciardo

Top 5 Constructors
Ferrari
Mercedes
Red Bull
Toro Rosso
Haas

First Driver Replaced
Kvyat

How insufferable will the Max whining be?
More than usual.

WickerBill
03-25-17, 03:42 PM
Top 5:
HAM
BOT
VET
RAI
RIC

First driver replaced: Magnussen

How insufferable will Max be:
He will be seen with Ferrari brass by July

gjc2
03-25-17, 05:52 PM
Vettel
Hamilton
Bottas
Massa
Ricciardo

Alonso replaces himself.

nissan gtp
03-25-17, 06:12 PM
Ham
vet
bot
ric
rai

opinionated ow
03-25-17, 10:46 PM
Vettel
Hamilton
Bottas
Massa
Ricciardo

Alonso replaces himself.

I concur.

Insomniac
03-26-17, 01:27 PM
Well, the predictions were right. Faster cars (they seem slow from standing still) and really hard to pass. Assist to Red Bull on the Ferrari victory. Perhaps they need to bring back refueling and we should not hear drivers talk about having to save fuel. How can they slow down the tire changes so fuel filling will easily complete before the tire change? I say one mechanic per wheel limit with one additional who may take the discarded tire. That should get it up to 8-10s, right?

Hard Driver
03-26-17, 04:21 PM
Nice to see some competition for pole and in the race as far as speed. However, passing seemed virtually impossible, even with better tires. So watching an almost passless race throughout the entire field isn't a good sign for the new formula, as far as being entertaining.

Looked to me like Bottas was not really happy with third, like the team told him not to challenge Hamilton. Might have been nice to see those two try to duke it out.

WickerBill
03-26-17, 09:08 PM
Melbourne isn't exactly notorious for passing. I fear you're right but let's hold out some hope.

I would have lost a lot of money betting on a double McLaren retirement.

Poor Ricciardo.

I felt filthy rooting for Ferrari, but I cannot stomach more Hamilton.

chop456
03-27-17, 12:19 AM
Melbourne isn't exactly notorious for passing. I fear you're right but let's hold out some hope.

I would have lost a lot of money betting on a double McLaren retirement.

Poor Ricciardo.

I felt filthy rooting for Ferrari, but I cannot stomach more Hamilton.

All of that.