PDA

View Full Version : Daytoner...

dando
02-26-17, 11:42 PM
Wreckin' is racing, I guess. :shakehead: That was pathetic. :saywhat: They need to make it a figure 8 race. :rolleyes:

Gnam
02-27-17, 03:34 AM
It's been five years since Montoya hit the Safety Truck and burned up the track. Maybe the could try that again? :gomer:

TKGAngel
02-27-17, 01:33 PM
So. Many. Commercials. It seemed like this was one long commercial pod interrupted by some racing action.

And uh, if one of those Monster girls sneezes the wrong way, the FCC hotline is going to light up like a Christmas tree.

G.
02-27-17, 03:47 PM
And uh, if one of those Monster girls sneezes the wrong way, the FCC hotline is going to light up like a Christmas tree.

Regardless, I'm still not a fan.

:gomer:

opinionated ow
02-28-17, 03:37 AM
I haven't watched it...i'm told the new format is a total joke.

dando
03-03-17, 08:28 PM

Now you gave up my only reason to watch. XFL anyone? :gomer: :D

dando
03-03-17, 08:33 PM
I haven't watched it...i'm told the new format is a total joke.

That's an offense to jokes. It was a fart in church. :\ I was only a passerby, but it was red, yellow, red, yellow affair. I think I think they spent more time dirt track racing than on track. :shakehead:

Easy
03-04-17, 02:10 PM
I was impressed by the number of teammates getting caught up in each others wrecks.

Causal count had 3/4 Gibbs in one wreck, 3/4 SHR in another and I think 2/4 Hendrick in one.

Easy
03-12-17, 06:10 PM
I generally like Mike Joy but how can a lead network broadcaster not know how to say, "peripheral"?

Why am I even watching this? F1 can't come soon enough.