PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland

mello
07-06-03, 05:53 PM
Saw alot of friends and met some new ones. I wish I had met more but I get so caught up in the track and the things going on that I find myself missing the meets. The weekend was WONDERFUL! Great friends great race. Thanks to everyone that took the time to meet up with us. Thanks Nap for putting things together for us. Wonderful dang on weekend!!!!!

rocket
07-06-03, 07:24 PM
A great time was had by all, just a little to much for me last night though when the tequila started flowing...but it was a good mistake:thumbup:
Hope everyone made it home safely, and had just as much fun as myself. See you at RA and MO.:D

Warlock!
07-06-03, 08:15 PM
My favorite words of the weekend were from rocket...

"I have thirty shots of tequila waiting on us in the other room."

...and he wasn't exagerating.

:thumbup: :saywhat: :thumbup:

Warlock!

Hardpoint
07-07-03, 10:00 AM
I have thirty shots of tequila waiting on us in the other room."

you guys are KILLING me!!!! Wish I could have been there.

I cant wait for Mid-Ohio!!!

Warlock!
07-07-03, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by GoBucks
I cant wait for Mid-Ohio!!!
I was at the grocery store last night and up on the community tackboard I saw an add from the Humane Society with an adorable picture of a six week old liver that didn't have a home. I went to the shelter this morning and adopted him. He's so cute! Hopefully he'll be potty trained in time so I can bring him to the early August races. You guys will love him! ;)

Warlock!

RaceGrrl
07-07-03, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Warlock!
I was at the grocery store last night and up on the community tackboard I saw an add from the Humane Society with an adorable picture of a six week old liver that didn't have a home. I went to the shelter this morning and adopted him. He's so cute! Hopefully he'll be potty trained in time so I can bring him to the early August races. You guys will love him! ;)

Warlock!

Hmmm, by age ten weeks or so, he'll be ready for his shots.

pchall
07-07-03, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Warlock!
... adorable picture of a six week old liver that didn't have a home.

Warlock!

Damn, Warlock! What number transplant IS this? ;)

Warlock!
07-07-03, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by pchall
Damn, Warlock! What number transplant IS this? ;)
Well, you realize a year to me is like seven years to my liver ;)

Mmmmmm... 10cc's of yellow rabies shots...

Warlock!