PDA

View Full Version : My Impersonation of Cartman... To Everyone Who Made It To Cleveland:

Jag_Warrior
07-06-03, 03:47 PM
I hate you guys... I really do. I hate you guys... especially Kenny. I hate him the most!

I'm getting a chance to see the CBS preview before I hit the road. Everything about the race looks fantastic, especially Mario in the Ford GT(40!). I hope you all had a great time... but I still hate you guys. :laugh:

I haven't seen the start yet. Will it make me go on another tirade about standing starts when I get back? ;)

nrc
07-06-03, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Jag_Warrior
I haven't seen the start yet. Will it make me go on another tirade about standing starts when I get back? ;)

That depends on whether you need any good reason.

Jag_Warrior
07-11-03, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by nrc
That depends on whether you need any good reason.

Not really. Any reason is a good reason for me. I like standing starts. Call it pure gimmickery, but I liked Pook's idea about magnesium (or whatever) skid plates to shower sparks too. I've had to sit through five days of meetings on focus groups and factors which are critical to consumer acceptance and success. Something... just come up with something - and let's hope that it works.

BTW, it was understood that the Cartman "I hate you guys" thing was a joke, right? I hope that everyone lucky enough to be there had a great time.

Lizzerd
07-11-03, 06:18 PM
I got the joke, Jag. :D Ironic that the little feller's name is CARTman, isn't it?

[tongue in cheek]
And those of us who attended weren't "lucky", either. It was a sense of commitment of doing what had to be done, with great personal sacrifice in each and every case. I hated every minute, but now, in retrospect, I'm glad that I was able to do my part.
[/tongue in cheek]

Ankf00
07-11-03, 07:00 PM
kyle:"oh shut up you fat f***"
:D