PDA

View Full Version : Dont think Ralphie is going anywhere

Ziggy
07-06-03, 11:24 AM
Just an excellent performance today. Williams is gaining huge momentum, and it from listening to the commentators, and watching the action on the track (the driving anyway) seems to me that Ralph is very quick.

Props to Williams Grand Prix Engineering

Ziggy

chop456
07-06-03, 12:26 PM
Interesting.

Maybe Ralfie just needed a little motivation.

Fortunately for me, I was out of town and didn't change my fantasy picks.

Hink
07-06-03, 05:54 PM
He beat his teammate all the way. Pure and simple.

Dr. Corkski
07-06-03, 06:55 PM
Damn boring race but offset by the fact that monTOYa got his arse handed to him for the second week in a row! :thumbup:

cartmanoz
07-06-03, 08:43 PM
The race itself was INCREDIBLY processional, was there a passing move all race besides Rubens making progress through the field?

Ralf was once again fast and smooth all the way. JPM lost interest after the second pitstop after being told to be careful.

oddlycalm
07-06-03, 11:17 PM
Williams seems to have total dominance for the moment at least. Interesting combination of drivers as well. JPM is able to do more with a care that isn't quite right, and is able to overtake aggressively, and RS has found blinding speed with running out front. Inevitably the others will catch up, but for now BMW's decision to stay seems well justified.

oc

Joe in LA
07-07-03, 11:26 AM
Ralf certainly seems to have turned things around in the last few races. He was looking very bad until Monaco, and even there faded quickly in the race. Now he's suddenly quicker in qualifying and the race the JPM. Guess those none too subtle whispers from Head and Williams got the job done. Expect a "Juan needs to raise his game" comment soon.

Ankf00
07-07-03, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Zhivago
Damn boring race but offset by the fact that monTOYa got his arse handed to him for the second week in a row! :thumbup:

it's funny how much you like swervia despite him formerly possessing the characteristics that define montoya ;)

I bet you hate Damon Hill too...

hippiecrite :p

pinniped
07-12-03, 01:20 AM
Ralf is definitely a lot faster than damon hill was...but he's still a big hairy puss!:D