PDA

View Full Version : Foyt Futility Watch -- July 4-6

pchall
07-05-03, 11:33 AM
Larry acually managed to qualify his granddaddy's Dodge 26th yesterday. What kind of race day will he need to earn provisional points and take the pressure off next week?

Updates on AJFore! to follow...

P16 and nearly 5mph off the pole. Faster only than the Chevys.

Meanwhile, on the other weak inheritance front, Wankerpaldi DNQ'd with the slowest time and Wankerpetty took a provisional.

pchall
07-05-03, 11:42 AM
Despite several requests that I add Kyle Krisiloff to the Futility Watch, I can not do so: he had so little to inherit from either side that he does not qualify for the Watch.

pchall
07-05-03, 11:46 AM
FYI, Arie Luyendyk, Jr. is still under consideration -- but a long as his dad keeps him relatively "safe" in an appropriate feeder series, he will avoid scrutiny.

Chief
07-05-03, 08:34 PM
Larry just skidded through his pits, almost mowing down the whole crew like a pocket hit in bowling.

Turn7
07-06-03, 10:12 AM
Speaking of WankerPetty....

Did you see him on the post race interview last night? Talking about his engine supplier coming to the racetrack and "JACKING OFF" and giving them crap engines to work with.

Sounds like Petty Enterprises will be using a different engine shop next weekend.

Racewriter
07-06-03, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Turn7
Speaking of WankerPetty....

Did you see him on the post race interview last night? Talking about his engine supplier coming to the racetrack and "JACKING OFF" and giving them crap engines to work with.

Sounds like Petty Enterprises will be using a different engine shop next weekend.

I'm actually glad to see Kyle getting pissed off and showing some fire. He hasn't shown that side of himself publicly for about 10 years - and 10 years ago was when he was winning races and running in the top 10 in points. I don't see him doing that again as a driver, but if he can channel that energy into his role as a team owner, this could get good.

I felt that his hiring of Fittipaldi was the ultimate "I don't care anymore" move. Adam getting killed took all the starch out of him, but maybe he's getting some back....

pchall
07-06-03, 11:54 AM
Larry drops to P34, five laps down.

pchall
07-06-03, 03:26 PM
Fore! drops put with "handling" woes and is credited with 15th place...