PDA

View Full Version : Sightings in Cleveland

Napoleon
07-05-03, 09:27 AM
Mari Hulman was seen in a golf car and our very own Racechic is alledged to have stood in front of her with a CW T-shirt so she could could get a good view of it. Mari must be wondering why so many people are wearing anti TG and anti IRL shirts.

Anouther one of our members, Datachicane, thought he saw the man, TG, himself.

DaveL
07-05-03, 09:59 AM
The Earl has a race in KC this weekend. Outside of trying to pry away more teams, I can't think of a reason for Idiotgrandson to be there.

Ziggy
07-05-03, 10:06 AM
Mari has been to all the CART races that have run Atlantics. Her grandson Kyle is driving one

Ziggy

Napoleon
07-05-03, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by DaveL
The Earl has a race in KC this weekend. Outside of trying to pry away more teams, I can't think of a reason for Idiotgrandson to be there.

Neither can I, unless he wants to see Kyle also, but I am just reporting what I was told.

Data was not entirely sure it was him.

cart7
07-05-03, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by DaveL
Other than it's gonna be about 20 - 30 degree's cooler in Cleveland than at Kansas, neither can I. Weather forecast is predicting heat indices at around 105 degree's plus for the earl race. I was reading a post at TF where they had an irl race back in '98 with temps that high and there was a problem with tires exploding!!

Sean O'Gorman
07-05-03, 11:19 AM
There was a Kyle Krisiloff autograph session at the USGP tent yesterday, and another one scheduled for today. I can only imagine how that went down if any of the crapwagon.com people found out about it. :rofl:

pchall
07-05-03, 11:27 AM
Hey, we should all pull for Kyle to do just well enough to give himself and his family delusions that he can drive in F1. That could be good for severalhits on the family fortune to the tune of $8 million a season for a Minardi ride.

:gomer:

Tim
07-05-03, 12:42 PM
Is Krisiloff a worse driver than Mari is ugly or is it the other way around?

paper
07-05-03, 01:38 PM
ya know what is amazing,, if I could scan and post a picture you would see that mari had a look goin pretty good in the fifties, Ya'll can fill in the rest.. paper

Napoleon
07-06-03, 10:11 AM
Well on sunday I located the "suite" from which Mari and family (TG's sister Josie was at the track) watched from and no sign of TG.

RaceChic
07-06-03, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Napoleon
Mari Hulman was seen in a golf car and our very own Racechic is alledged to have stood in front of her with a CW T-shirt so she could could get a good view of it. Mari must be wondering why so many people are wearing anti TG and anti IRL shirts.

Anouther one of our members, Datachicane, thought he saw the man, TG, himself.

I positioned myself perfectly in front of her so she could see the back of the shirt. Then I leaned casually over the table and put forward the only side of me that is worth putting forward for her. Then I turned around and thought for a minute that she was staring at my chest. Then I realized she was staring at the picture of the idiot grandson over my left chest with the big circle around it and the line through it. I pulled my sunglasses down on my nose just enough to make eye contact with her and said, "I know you see my shirt. I can't believe you are here."

Then I saw Tommy Kendall 10 minutes later and told him my story. He was laughing a good while. :)

nrc
07-06-03, 10:07 PM
I'd like to thank the Hulman family for their contributions to CART. At a minimum they've paid Atlantic entry fees and marketing space at CART events.

It would be nice if CART would break out Hulman income as a separate line item on their next quarterly report. Sure it won't be much, but anything above zero will have the lemmings spitting mad. :)

RaceChic
07-06-03, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by nrc
I'd like to thank the Hulman family for their contributions to CART. At a minimum they've paid Atlantic entry fees and marketing space at CART events.

It would be nice if CART would break out Hulman income as a separate line item on their next quarterly report. Sure it won't be much, but anything above zero will have the lemmings spitting mad. :)

I'd like to thank them too, nrc! Pretty humerous to me that he is in our feeder series. I'd like to see that budget report also! ;)

chop456
07-06-03, 11:17 PM
Krisloff prefers road racing to the IPS and his grandmother supports him.

Problem?

SteveH
07-07-03, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by RaceChic
I positioned myself perfectly in front of her so she could see the back of the shirt. Then I leaned casually over the table and put forward the only side of me that is worth putting forward for her. Then I turned around and thought for a minute that she was staring at my chest. Then I realized she was staring at the picture of the idiot grandson over my left chest with the big circle around it and the line through it. I pulled my sunglasses down on my nose just enough to make eye contact with her and said, "I know you see my shirt. I can't believe you are here."

Then I saw Tommy Kendall 10 minutes later and told him my story. He was laughing a good while. :)

Someone buy this young lady a beer and send me the bill. :thumbup:

Napoleon
07-07-03, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by nrc
At a minimum they've paid Atlantic entry fees and marketing space at CART events.

For those of you that did not go to Cleveland, IMS bought a concession booth for the USGP at the Cleveland GP and had a couple of young women in tight outfits walking around.

RaceChic
07-07-03, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by chop456
Krisloff prefers road racing to the IPS and his grandmother supports him.

Problem?

No problem with that, just with the family. I was told that Krisloff is too young too race in the IPS? True? I don't know the answer to that........ I don't know anything about Krisloff........:confused:

Forgot to add, but Nappy did above......The table I was standing at was a table advertising the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Even though it is Formula One, it is still advertising for THAT track at a CART venue. I realize their attendance is dropping every year for that race, but they seem to think the world revolves around that track. The fact that they need to advertise for it at a CART race is rather funny IMO. :D

chop456
07-07-03, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Napoleon
For those of you that did not go to Cleveland, IMS bought a concession booth for the USGP at the Cleveland GP and had a couple of young women in tight outfits walking around.

Are you sure those two girls weren't actually just Sarah?

Warlock!
07-07-03, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by chop456
Are you sure those two girls weren't actually just Sarah?
I'm sure... there were too many bones... ;)

Warlock!

Napoleon
07-07-03, 07:47 AM
Chop, couldn't have been her, I actually found them attractive.

chop456
07-07-03, 07:53 AM
Just checking. From a distance, Sarah could easily be confused for 2 hot girls. :D

Foxman
07-07-03, 04:14 PM
I passed that nasty ghostly looking Mari whatshername as I was going back to my hotel Saturday morning, I looked at my girlfriend and loudly said "There's the woman that gave birth to that demon spawn known as Tony George". She must be really used to hearing that because she didn't say a word :D