PDA

View Full Version : Saving Drafts

Napoleon
05-31-16, 08:48 PM
Was the saving drafts option done away with?

stroker
05-31-16, 10:15 PM
Yeah, I just lost a message, too...

nrc
05-31-16, 11:49 PM
Nothing has changed here in quite some time.

Are you talking about the "restore auto-saved content" where you kill an incomplete post and restart later? I've used it three times composing this message so it's working for me.

When did you first encounter this? I'll rummage around and see if I see any signs of trouble.

stroker
06-01-16, 08:32 PM
Nothing has changed here in quite some time.

Are you talking about the "restore auto-saved content" where you kill an incomplete post and restart later? I've used it three times composing this message so it's working for me.

When did you first encounter this? I'll rummage around and see if I see any signs of trouble.

Hmmmmmm... I'll try it again. I was composing a note to Travelgal and inadvertently left the page and subsequently lost what I'd typed, despite the "autosave" bar having come on a few times.

BTW, how do we attach pictures to interboard messages?

TravelGal
06-01-16, 08:55 PM
Hmmmmmm... I'll try it again. I was composing a note to Travelgal and inadvertently left the page and subsequently lost what I'd typed, despite the "autosave" bar having come on a few times.

FYI, I got the same note twice, both with the same time stamp (to the minute) so maybe it's working without admitting that it's working. :confused:

nrc
06-02-16, 02:29 AM

Sounds like a disturbance in the Force. I tested it on a PM and it worked. I'm not sure how many buffers it keeps or what triggers one to reset.

We never enabled attaching images in PMs because of the chance of abuse. You do have the ability to create a private album and share it only with specific contacts if that would help.