PDA

View Full Version : Lime Rock

TravelGal
05-13-16, 11:29 AM
Whilst perusing the Berkshire Visitor's Bureau auction thread, I came across an item for Lime Rock. I read the thread because I lived for a time in Pittsfield, Mass so I wondered what was on auction. FYI, the particulars are nothing to prompt a donation but the item might be. From their site, "The auction will run from May 9th to May 19th, with proceeds supporting the Berkshire Marketing Fund, which helps to promote the region as a year-round destination."

Four Tickets to Historical Festival 33 at Lime Rock Park. Estimated value $660. Leading bid as of today $250.
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/item.action?id=256623432

Description:
Lime Rock Park offers 4 tickets to Historic Festival 33, held Thursday, September 1 - Monday, September 5, 2015.

Since 1983, the East Coast’s premier vintage and historic motorsport event has been Lime Rock’s Historic Festival and its companion “Sunday in the Park Concours". In addition, there is the very rare opportunity to see the magnificent cars from the Ralph Lauren private car collection! Abarths and OSCAs will be specially recognized, too. As always, more than 300 vintage and historic race cars will fill the grounds, the Swap Meet in B Paddock will be packed, the Midway is alive with activities – and the racing on the track is non-stop from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and Monday. Historic Festival 33... There’s nothing like it anywhere else in North America.