PDA

View Full Version : RIP Erock

SteveH
04-30-16, 02:35 PM
https://www.youcaring.com/joan-miller-563333

Evidently he passed peacefully in his sleep.

If you were fortunate enough to have met him you know what a nice guy he was.

A very sad day.

dando
04-30-16, 03:11 PM
Met him once way back when in Cleveland. RIP :(

Ziggy
05-01-16, 05:44 AM
Great guy, and a very passionate CART/Champcar fan. Don't think he ever went to an Earl show!

He goes way back on message board participation. He was on SpeedNet, Racing Family, Crapwagon and of course OffCamber.

He will be missed by many, his great attitude for staying in the positive is something I hope he left Me! The list of buddy's who have passed on that I meet on SpeedNet 20 years ago is unfortunately long. Some quality guys..... Erich was of that caliber.

May He rest in peace (and have a beer or two with Railbird, Cam)

SteveH
05-01-16, 02:22 PM
Still works, music still streams
https://myspace.com/planeturon

nissan gtp
05-01-16, 06:20 PM
I first met him along the fence, at pit-out, in Cleveland. Great guy, hell of a lot of fun at the races, gonna miss him.

RTKar
05-01-16, 10:47 PM
I first met him along the fence, at pit-out, in Cleveland. Great guy, hell of a lot of fun at the races, gonna miss him.

Turn 3, Milwaukee - shared beers. He went to races. Really bummed about his passing.

G.
05-01-16, 11:04 PM
Damn good man.

RIP, E.

chop456
05-02-16, 12:56 AM
Anyone who knew him liked him. Quality guy and will be missed.

nrc
05-02-16, 01:34 PM
Very sorry to hear this. Another one for the Hall. There are some great race parties going on up there even if they're all for pre-split CART races.

Gnam
05-02-16, 06:01 PM
Oh, man. Not the skullet. :(

Erock was great. He added to the enjoyment of any race or discussion.
He will be missed.

TravelGal
05-03-16, 02:47 AM
Oh damn. He used to write the longest, craziest (in a good way) letters at Christmastime. I knew things must be getting worse when he stopped replying to my annual missive. That smile was so infectious. As Ziggy said, he had an amazingly positive attitude. Cr@p. :thumbdown: Edit: Just read a few of the comments. Reminded me that he always called MargEEEEEE. Made me smile.

RaceGrrl
05-03-16, 10:28 PM
Really sorry to hear this. :( Listen up, no more of you are allowed to leave. You hear?