PDA

View Full Version : Thank you monday morning youtube

NismoZ
03-21-16, 09:23 AM
SO pissed at the way I lost the END of the Sebring 12hr. broadcast:flaming:...but all is well...NOW. All kinds of stuff up on YouTube this morning. Was trying to think of a title for this post and considered, "Slicing Through!"..."He's Done It AGAIN!"..."The US Has Never Seen a Kid Like This"..."A Win In The Best Possible Way!"...and "This Guy Is Special"...so I just used them ALL:D Very nice I could finally see and hear the end of 12 hours of really good racing, so thanks again YouTube posters!:thumbup: Heard Derani took left sides only, whatever...it worked!...and so did HE! Taking the lead in a 12 hour race with only 5:54 to go is a pretty neat thing. Then, Milner and Corvrtte only 4&5 SECONDS up on Werner and Bamber after 12 hours? Very exciting...how many hours did Milner DRIVE anyway?...seemed like a LOT. Corvette, BMW, Porsche, Ferrari...MUCH to like about GT&(D) as well! The big story, though is ...PIPO, PIPO, PIPO...anxious to see him drive @ RA and I saw NOTHING at Sebring that should lead to weight or aero penalties for ANYone...leave 'em alone, IMSA! Let the DP people bitch all they want...they were still fastest of all involved. Bring on the street shows...wonder how different THAT will make things?