PDA

View Full Version : Race Day Sebring

NismoZ
03-19-16, 01:32 PM
Only 2:45 down, long way to go BUT:saywhat: DP Corvettes 1-2-3-4...TEAM Corvette GTLMs already a lap down to Tandy and Bamber Porsches...Grrrr....

NismoZ
03-19-16, 08:20 PM
Really like this Live stream stuff...sun down, lights on and with 2.5 hrs to go there is just incredible sprint racing spread between too dang many yellows...TEN so far but it WILL be a sprint to the finish. Look at these stats...In DP the top 6 are within 90 secs. of one another! In GTLM the top 6 are covered by 11 seconds! In GTD positions 1-17 are within 17 sconds! That's NUTS! This last yellow tightened thing up!! Green, green...here we go!

NismoZ
03-19-16, 08:24 PM
Nice, Milner in the #4 Corvette just passed Luhr in the RLL BMW for 1st in GTLM...FINALLY. I guess the #3 'vette crashed hard? Missed that.:irked:

NismoZ
03-19-16, 08:29 PM
Oh, and the PC class is nose to tail...1-2 LESS than a second apart. And top FIVE in DP now covered by 10.5 seconds. Sure yellows play a roll in this but after nearly TEN hours of balls out racing!?

NismoZ
03-19-16, 08:40 PM
Exactly 2hrs. to go...RAIN!...1:45 to go, Segal in the new 488 turbo Ferrari takes the lead in GTD. GOOD LORD... a PC car spins in T10 then pulls out of the weeds right in front of Milner!! Near disaster for Corvette...+16 on Bamber still...pant pant pant! 1:30 to go. CRAP...Another yellow...Leh Keen in the 22 WeatherTech Porsche loses a wheel on the front straight! Gets a new one next lap and drives on! Derani takes the lead with 1:06 to go! Sweet...Crazy restart, incredible pass, this is REALLY good racing Pipo! Pipo! This kid is FAST! :56 to go, Milner +19 on Werner's BMW and +21 on Bamber's Porsche. :46 FINAL STOPS...Milner IN! YOU BASTARDS! Just stopped the live stream BEFORE time...FS1 has UFC Crap on...Just GREAT!...SWEET...I can't GET FS2, but I can REQUEST it. Going to live timing!

Lux Interior
03-19-16, 08:48 PM
Benn watching it throughout the day. Several good battles and a string field. :thumbup:

NismoZ
03-19-16, 10:14 PM
Yikes, : Milner only +1.3 up on Bamber now...5 cars in GTLM within 6 seconds with :30 to go!:eek: Milner stretching out +5 on Werner and Westbrook in the Ford GT 3rd another sec. back. Helluva RACE! Derani fell to 4th on final stops but is the fastest car on the track and only -4sec. with :20 to go. 13 dang minutes to go and I'm going blind watching a timing chart, This BLOWS. And NUTS...Bamber only .8 behind Milner...5 secs. covers the top 5 in DP...6.2 covers 1st 4 in GTLM and 5 within 5 secs. in GTD!!..Who will knock WHO off the track 1st!?

NismoZ
03-19-16, 10:50 PM
Not sure there has ever been a more closely contested endurance race than this one...a 12 hour sprint. Too many yellows, all deserved I think but they took nothing away from the incredible racing in between. I STILL don't know how Derani retook the lead, my guess is the DPs needed fuel and he jumped them in the pits? :thumbup:for Sebring! Derani wins by 2.9 over Dane Cameron...Milner by 2.8 over Werner in GTLM and Balzan and the new 488 Ferrari wins in GTD...I forgot to look at PC...but I bet it was Colin Braun...time to move him UP?

nissan gtp
03-20-16, 12:28 PM
Not sure there has ever been a more closely contested endurance race than this one...a 12 hour sprint. Too many yellows, all deserved I think but they took nothing away from the incredible racing in between. I STILL don't know how Derani retook the lead, my guess is the DPs needed fuel and he jumped them in the pits? :thumbup:for Sebring! Derani wins by 2.9 over Dane Cameron...Milner by 2.8 over Werner in GTLM and Balzan and the new 488 Ferrari wins in GTD...I forgot to look at PC...but I bet it was Colin Braun...time to move him UP?

he took 4 tires, and passed them on the track.

great race, tv coverage not so much