PDA

View Full Version : Sebring 12 hr

NismoZ
03-01-16, 03:59 PM
Soon! Testing last week turned up some interesting results. Liked most of them. Shank Racing/Olivier Pla fastest overall in the Honda-Ligier JS P2, The Dragonspeed Nissan-Oreca 05 P2 was next. Ok so far. Corvette DPs in next 3 positions... (Dalziel, Albuquerque, Ricky Taylor.) GTLM saw Dirk Werner in an RLL BMW M6 on top, Balzan in the Corsa 488 Ferrari next...Corvette tested privately a few days earlier.:) GTD? YIKES...17 cars under last years fast time...14 within 1 sec. of each other!:eek: Nice videos to check out on YouTube.

TravelGal
03-01-16, 04:02 PM
Soon! Testing last week turned up some interesting results. Liked most of them. Shank Racing/Olivier Pla fastest overall in the Honda-Ligier JS P2, The Dragonspeed Nissan-Oreca 05 P2 was next. Ok so far. Corvette DPs in next 3 positions... (Dalziel, Albuquerque, Ricky Taylor.) GTLM saw Dirk Werner in an RLL BMW M6 on top, Balzan in the Corsa 488 Ferrari next...Corvette tested privately a few days earlier.:) GTD? YIKES...17 cars under last years fast time...14 within 1 sec. of each other!:eek: Nice videos to check out on YouTube.

Thanks. I vaguely follow what's happening with Dalziel. Even though I don't think I ever learned how to say his name properly, he seems like a heck of a nice kid.

cameraman
03-01-16, 06:39 PM
Thanks. I vaguely follow what's happening with Dalziel. Even though I don't think I ever learned how to say his name properly, he seems like a heck of a nice kid.

Kid? He's 33.

chop456
03-02-16, 07:39 AM
...baby.

Easy
03-02-16, 03:37 PM
Ryan Dee-all.

TravelGal
03-02-16, 07:06 PM
Kid? He's 33.

It was 10 years ago or more that I drove up to their place in Oxnard. He was a kid then. Almost.

Ryan Dee-all.

Thanks. I knew it was "different."