PDA

View Full Version : Off Camber Yahoo Fantasy NASCAR 2016

dcracer
02-06-16, 11:34 PM
Now that the 2016 racing season is under way, its time for they Yahoo NASCAR Fantasy League to begin. Use the following info to join the Off Camber private league.

Group ID#: 5483
Group Name: Off Camber Racing
Group Password: allmendinger

http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto

Create your team first, then choose to join a private group using the above information.

Last year we may have been small in numbers, but it was still lots of fun. Lets see if we can increase our numbers for this season.

The deadline to be signed up up for the first race is Feb 21st 1:25pm EST. However you can join anytime during the season.

manic mechanic
02-07-16, 03:41 PM
In. :cool:

Dvdb
02-11-16, 05:00 PM
KroenkeSucks is in.

manic mechanic
11-14-16, 12:03 AM
Gentlemen,

I am in a quandary:

The last week of the contest is upon us, and our good friend, former champion, and league commissioner dc racer is no longer with us. :(

As it stands, his picks are exhausted, no one is controlling his team, and I am 1 point behind in the season championship.

To me, it is a hollow victory "outpointing" an idle team, but the competitor in me keeps saying "would he quit if it was you??"

My team is locked and loaded... I will share this title with my friend Trent. :thumbup:

manic

TravelGal
11-25-16, 03:26 PM
Gentlemen,

I am in a quandary:

The last week of the contest is upon us, and our good friend, former champion, and league commissioner dc racer is no longer with us. :(

As it stands, his picks are exhausted, no one is controlling his team, and I am 1 point behind in the season championship.

To me, it is a hollow victory "outpointing" an idle team, but the competitor in me keeps saying "would he quit if it was you??"

My team is locked and loaded... I will share this title with my friend Trent. :thumbup:

manic

:cry: But yes, he was a competitor. How did you do in the end?

manic mechanic
01-13-17, 01:13 AM
:cry: But yes, he was a competitor. How did you do in the end?
I won, and share it with our departed friend. :)

On that note, 2017 is upon us, and over the last 5 years or so it was either dc or myself as commissioner.

If there is significant interest, I will set it up for next year.

Sing out if you are interested in playing.

<manic>

TRDfan
01-19-17, 01:39 PM
I might be convinced to make a comeback.