PDA

View Full Version : Happy, Happy New Year!

dando
12-31-15, 09:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8hCR-SXDG0

:)

TravelGal
01-01-16, 03:42 AM
Back at ya, dando. And to everyone here at Outstanding Camber.

My friend Janine Duffy (of world tourism award winning Echidna Walkabout Nature Tours) posted an 11-minute version on her Facebook page. There is no New Year's Eve more thrilling (IMHO) than Sydney's.

Napoleon
01-02-16, 11:27 AM
HNY!

RaceGrrl
01-02-16, 03:12 PM
Happy New Year from the Caldwells. This was our New Year's Eve:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ4gD4Te65A

dando
01-02-16, 03:36 PM
^^^ :D

Had one of those machines (mine was a Paragon), but never had the four-legged kids pay attention like that. However, they did like eating the results. :)

RaceGrrl
01-02-16, 04:14 PM
^^^ :D

Had one of those machines (mine was a Paragon), but never had the four-legged kids pay attention like that. However, they did like eating the results. :)

Ours is a Paragon also. Nice machine. These dogs pay attention anytime there's food around. One of them is particularly skilled at jumping up and grabbing stuff off the counters. He almost grabbed a package of pork chops yesterday. He says it's because eating pork for the new year is a tradition. :)

dando
01-02-16, 04:29 PM
Ours is a Paragon also. Nice machine. These dogs pay attention anytime there's food around. One of them is particularly skilled at jumping up and grabbing stuff off the counters. He almost grabbed a package of pork chops yesterday. He says it's because eating pork for the new year is a tradition. :)

Einstein (named after the dog in Back to the Future) and my second mutt once got onto the coffee table and ate an entire homemade pizza. :\ He also got under a fence at the In Laws and we spent an hour chasing him down. Dog with a 'tude. ;) :saywhat: And yes, pork is the tradition, but as I learned as a yoot (#MyCousinVinny), you must have cabbage to have $$$ in the new year. :) And Who Dey! :)

TravelGal
01-01-18, 02:53 AM
In looking for a Happy New Year thread, I was both pleased and sad that the one to come up was begun by dando. And, of course, ended by him also as he always had to have the last word. He's been on my mind because certainly would have been blistering after his tOSU destroyed Troy in the Cotton Bowl this week.

Those of us left are the faithful few and I truly treasure all of you. May each and every one of you have a new year that is everything that is best for you. :thumbup:

nrc
01-01-18, 03:02 AM
Thanks and Happy New Year to everyone. Stay warm.

indyfan31
01-01-18, 03:03 AM
Happy New Year everyone.

Insomniac
01-01-18, 01:36 PM
Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2018 is filled with joy for you all!

G.
01-01-18, 04:15 PM
Happy New Year to all!