PDA

View Full Version : Yawner in Brazil

cameraman
11-15-15, 04:56 PM
The race was over in the first ten seconds. Identical cars on an identical strategy = snoozer.

It was impressive that they lapped every car save the Ferraris but still zzzzzzzzzz

Mary
11-15-15, 05:50 PM
Yep.

Mary

Insomniac
11-15-15, 09:06 PM
The race was over in the first ten seconds. Identical cars on an identical strategy = snoozer.

It was impressive that they lapped every car save the Ferraris but still zzzzzzzzzz

I didn't even realize that it was so boring. I don't know why they fail to interview Rossi pre-race. They should be exposing him as much as possible to the US audience. Instead they stumble over each other to heap praise on Verstappen. I get it, they're friends with his Dad, but sometimes it's so over the top.

opinionated ow
11-15-15, 09:11 PM
F1 is still on? I had no idea. They haven't televised one I would want to watch since Spa. I could always watch the 1 hour highlight package 30 hours later but why bother?

mapguy
11-16-15, 05:31 AM
I didn't even realize that it was so boring. I don't know why they fail to interview Rossi pre-race. They should be exposing him as much as possible to the US audience.

Exposing that he finished DFL behind a no-name Brit in the same car? Looking at his record in the juniors, he's nothing special. Just another ride buyer with an American passport.

cameraman
11-16-15, 01:36 PM
He beat the no name Brit four times out of five and given the capabilities of that car they will not finish ahead of any other car the completes the race no matter who is behind the wheel. He is not the greatest driver to have ever lived but he is not horrible either.