And one from The Mouse...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_VPvcmtlao

;)

Insomniac
10-21-15, 12:21 PM
Happy Birthday!

TravelGal
10-21-15, 02:40 PM
Wow. Thanks for the wishes and for opening a thread that says "TG." I'm guessing several others spite on their screen, thinking it was THAT TG.

Fun way to spend my lunchtime watching Sir Paul and a zillion characters wishing Happy Birthday. :)

Dvdb
10-21-15, 10:59 PM
What they said....Happy Birthday, Margie.

SteveH
10-21-15, 11:26 PM
Wow. Thanks for the wishes and for opening a thread that says "TG." I'm guessing several others spite on their screen, thinking it was THAT TG.

Fun way to spend my lunchtime watching Sir Paul and a zillion characters wishing Happy Birthday. :)

I actually didn't open this thread earlier because I thought for some perverse reasonit was for the dullard :tony:

Gad I checked. Happy birthday, friend. Hope you had a good one

dando
10-22-15, 07:24 AM
Folks, it's FTG for the other. Is and always will be. :tony: I am blessed to have met many great friends via this board. TG is just one of many. :)

WickerBill
10-22-15, 08:31 AM
Happy belated Gal. Many many more to come!

Insomniac
10-22-15, 10:12 AM

You were the first TG that came to mind. The other one is irrelevant!

Kiwifan
10-22-15, 01:14 PM
Belated HB Gal. Hope you had a great day.

(Back home again. :) )

dando
10-22-15, 05:14 PM
Belated HB Gal. Hope you had a great day.

(Back home again. :) )

How was the trip, Rusty?

Kiwifan
10-22-15, 08:25 PM
How was the trip, Rusty?

AWESOME!

Will start a new thread but as my mum is 93 this weekend I best spend more time with her and not on the net. :)

dando
10-23-15, 01:49 AM
AWESOME!

Will start a new thread but as my mum is 93 this weekend I best spend more time with her and not on the net. :)

Glad you made it to and fro safely. :) Best to mum. :thumbup:

Ankf00
10-26-15, 04:55 PM
Happy birthday, lady!

TravelGal
10-27-15, 03:04 PM
Folks, it's FTG for the other. Is and always will be. :tony: I am blessed to have met many great friends via this board. TG is just one of many. :)

You were the first TG that came to mind. The other one is irrelevant!

THAT's the spirit! :laugh: Thanks you two and everyone who took the time to write a note. It's taken me a few hours to get back here after reading the news about Andrew. Such a reminder that we must all enjoy every day to the fullest. And (you know it's coming) TRAVEL!

Napoleon
10-27-15, 03:47 PM
Happy belated birthday