PDA

View Full Version : Getting Ready and Thankyou from the Heart

DjDrOmusic
07-03-03, 05:16 PM
Well all of my OC friends I'm on my way to set up for the post Red White And BiCentennial Boom Celebration at Woo Doggies. Then it's unload the van, put in the seats, regulation Cleveland GP coolers, my daughters bike and 4 sleepy kids, a wonderful wife(she let me buy the tickets)and one grouchy Mom, and I'm on my way to The Rock and Roll Capital of the World. I really can't wait and I have a lot of OC ad CW members to thank. Without you accepting my wife and teaching her what it is to be a fan of the CWS, I may still be dreaming about "someday" bringing her around to my viewpoint. You fun people have helped speed the transition and now instead of me and a couple of the kids loving the sport, it's a family thing, which is very important to me. I hope to see you all there, and although the budget is going to be very tight, I'll buy as many a round as I can. If I don't get to in Cleveland, then the first one is on me at Woo Doggies in November! Enough of the serious stuff, back to reality, Let's Go Racing!!!:)

mello
07-03-03, 05:59 PM
Wow that was really nice of you to post Dr. You have done so much for us at all the meets and your family is always a blast. I am glad to know you and all of them! I still remember the first night we met at the pouring down thing at Bumpers! Seems like a long time ago now. Thank you for everything. And see you in Cleveland tomorrow!

RaceGrrl
07-03-03, 06:18 PM
See the Gatherings forum for more information about OC meetings at Cleveland.